Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hectic times

Pet is right when he says things have been busy. Geeeesh, have they been!
Seems there's been barely a chance to take a breath the last few days.

Thur nite with pet was again as usual a wonderful evening. Sometimes I reflect on how far he has come from where he was. There was a time when he was very tightly wound, and had a hard time expressing his deeper feelings. And something else he wasn't very comfortable with was expressing affection in public. But he has come a very long way since then and again, I am ever so proud of him. He also expresses his feelings much more then he used to. His whole demeanor is so much warmer and affectionate now. And that is certainly wonderful.

Yesterday and today have been very rough days for him however. As he mentioned in his last posting, his work computer is on the fritz. He was doing more diagnosing of it while we were chatting earlier today, but to no avail. So in the midst of all the Christmas preparations, he has to do some hardware work on his system and hope he can get it up and running in time to finish something by morning. He is extremely competent in everything he does and I certainly hope that he is able to be successful in this project. He is prone to nasty headaches and yesterday they were certainly pressing hard upon him. I had him take a break to kneel and center himself. I know now, that he gets himself quite wound up and needs to step back and take a short break and ground himself. I know that there are certain things that drop him into sub space almost instantly, and I also know how much he relaxes when he is in that space. Even if it just for two minutes, it's enough to stop his world and center it on Me. And when he is centered on Me, then he is not stressed about everything else. Then, when he rises, things are more in perspective for him.

Ah ha... wonderful. as I type this, Paladin sends a txt saying that he has had success! That is wonderful news!!! That means he can get his project done the way that he needs to on time!

I still have to go out and finish My shopping for the kids tonight. They'll be here for Christmas eve tomorrow nite. And pet will be off with his folks. While I like the holiday season, and I certainly like the time off, like pet.. I'll be glad when things settle down again.

I am however looking very forward to time spend with pet on New Years Eve. I hope for a nice and relaxing time together. We talked earlier about the 3 of us doing a nice Reiki circle together, and My Knight is very much in favor of that idea. I think it will also be a nice bonding for us. And I'm sure pet will need it as his end of the year billing will take place and it may be a rough day for him. So I think it will be nice for him to know that at the end of such a rough day, he'll have a very nice Reiki session waiting for him.

I have more to write, but not the time right now.
I hope to catch up on more thoughts soon.

As always,
best to all,
Mystress

No comments: