Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wonderful Reunion

Oh wow mmmm... an early and wonderful reunion and wow it was amazing. It was deivine to see my sweet Mystress again...truly divine and i had missed her much during my trip. The time difference was thereal painful part for even when i was free the time difference made it very difficult to get together and chat...yet we always found a way...short calls here...longer calls there...our always present txts and for the most part blog interaction.

Friday evening was a night full of cuddling dinner and some relaxing infront of the TV. I was determined to get myself back on cali time but my eyes betrayed me and i was out in seconds after hitting my pillowalittle after 10...Mystress read quietly on the sofa and relaxed for some more before joining me in bed.

Sat as we agreed was to be a day full of relaxation recuperation and reunion...and a wonderful reunion it was. We cuddle, snacked, watched some TV and got back into our wonderful rituals. Our bath was cut alittle short due to a hot water issue.

The reunion was amazing. And it definitely reinforced how special my Mystress is to me. I missed my Mystress very much and seeing my Mystress made me smile from ear to ear. It was wonderful to touch her and to hold hands...cuddle with Mystress..share a kiss and just be with my dear sweet Mystress in all manner of activities.

Thank you dear sweet Mystress for such a wonderful welcome home reunion...i missed you very much and i am glad to be home...to be close to my Mystress once again.

With love forever

Paladin

No comments: