Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Tree

During our chat on Saturday Mystress asked me a question...what sort of tree am I? Well i was confused at first...a tree...i don't get it...Well...Mystress wanted to know what type of tree i think i represent and why...

I laid there for alittle...thinking of trees...a hard thing to do with my MYstress near as i'd rather think about her...then it came to me...A Weeping Willow

No not because its sad sounding...not at all...but rather for what it represents to me...first they are rather big..and in being big...strong...aspects of me atleast i think. Their branches are wispy and free flowing...sort of like me...i like to go with the flow...no need to fight stuff. Their branches also overhang a great distance...creating a sort of safe spot beneath the tree...there to shelter anyone lucky enough to stand beneath it..to protect them...something i try do for my Mystress as much as i can.

So these are the aspects of the Weeping Willow that seem to fit me and hence why i chose it. So now after our chat...i think of myself as a giant Weeping Willow...perched on a giant rock in a vast lake...there for my Mystress to rely on and to find solice and shelter.

So what other sorts of trees do we have out there? Would love to hear from our guests.

Paladin

No comments: