Monday, June 16, 2008

Pet Rock

It is so truly wonderful to have Paladin home from his travels!! I missed him more then ever, and he is quite right about the time difference.. I don't know how others do it for protracted amounts of time.

We did indeed have a wonderful reunion. Fri nite pet was much perkier then I would have expected for longer then expected, but at 9:30 when his eyes began to droop, it was time to pour the poor boy into bed. And he was asleep in seconds. I did get up to read for another hour and a half or so and then went back to bed. In the morning, he awoke Me in his marvelous ways. (smiles)

And for our Sat entertainment, we owe much thanks to kajira robert who had sent Me the 10th Kingdom and we spent the day watching that. We had a very good time with it. It was on 3 disks so we took breaks between them.. a bit of wonderful afternoon pleasure followed by a nice short afternoon nap after the first one.. and then our bath between the next one.

The subject title today comes from My reflections on Paladin. He is My Paladin.. My protector first and foremost.. and he is also My pleasure slave.. and his strength as such is very strong. Like a rock.. hence..pet rock. (smiles) Catchy huh? He is reliable to Me in ways that no one else ever is. I have come to trust his word. He is the most honest and loyal person I have ever met. And now, more then ever, I have to be able to count on him, and believe all that he ever says to Me. I have immense respect for him in innumerable ways. I know that in all My life... I will be able to count on him. Whatever happens, he will be there, ever ready as My sub to serve Me. He is also My friend, and deepest confidant. He has given himself to Me heart and soul... and he is a precious, precious jewel to Me.. I do find Myself so much like Golum with him... "MYNE, MYNE, MYNE"... MY precious.. and I would fight to keep him just as ferociously as Golum ever did for his ring of power.. and pet IS like the ring of power.. for I feel powerful in My ownership and possession of him. We had a long and deep conversation about it very late Sat nite. We both got highly emotional. I have never seen him that way before, but it was a good thing for us both. I needed to know his place in My life honestly, and Myne in his and he was clear about it. And I accept it.

I shared some things with him that I never had before, and I know that some of it was difficult for him to hear.. he said it made things make more sense to him. The gist of it was.. the he will always be in My life, and I expect to be the same with him. He planted himself as firmly as any huge and un-moveable bolder in My life and I will take him as such.

Thank you Paladin..
for being...
My pet rock.

With love equal and as long lasting as yours...
Your only ever
Mystress

No comments: