Friday, June 27, 2008

A New Perspective on a Old Possession

Good day all...

On one of the Domme lists that I am on, the topic came up about sensory deprivation.. and I added to it the other half... sensory exhilaration.

Our regular readers know how much that I enjoy binding and blindfolding Paladin.

When asked what I think about if one should do blindfolding for sensory deprivation.. I'd most certainly say to blindfold!!! And bind... and.. the first time I did try out ear plugs on Paladin, he said that it 'ramped things up a lot more'. He noted that when he's tied and blindfolded, its as if his whole body can become an ear....listening for the slightest hint of what is going to happen next. Sometimes I want to take that all away and leave him in simply dark silence... and other times, I leave him his ears.

This works to My advantage... I WANT him to hear certain things.. to know what is being found. For instance, I know that simply shaking the wartenburg wheel next to his ear will send shivers down his spine and just about curl his toes. The only thing that does it more may be the sound of candles being lit... or the worst for him, the chink of the ice in the metal cup I like to rub on him. (very wicked grin) All done as a dance.

Then... all of the different textures of things that I like to stroke him with. Soft ones, scratchy ones, smooth silky ones and prickly ones. You can find amazing things at the dollar store! (smiles) I'm just so sure that Paladin thanks devyn in his mind every time I use the homemade vampire gloves and the lovely soft flogger she gave us. Which is still My most favorite thing to use on him. When all the senses are cut off, these little things take on very much more meaning and potency. The skin is all that's left, and it becomes extremely heightened to all things. Ice simultaneously on the bottom of the feet will lift Paladin right off the bed every time! Mix that with a bit of hot wax and the poor boys not sure if he's coming or going.

With the ear plugs in.. things are even more intense in a different sort of way. Then, there is NO idea what is going to happen next, and each thing used on the body is multiplied in intensity and feelings.

Case in point for sensory exhilaration..

As mentioned in My last post about My plans for Paladin. Some of you knew about it before he did. In fact.. the lovely Mistress Grace posted of wanting to know Paladin's perspective on things, which I mentioned to him just before dinner. He was.. puzzled at first.. and I said that it referred to something I had written in the blog today while he was at work.. something our readers knew was going to happen, but he didn't know about yet. (first wicked grin of the evening was provided by this exchange as well) I could see him itching to run for his computer to read what I'd written. But I told him no... you'll just have to wait to read it. He literally twitched.. Mmmm. that was cute!

I did indeed have plans for Paladin that he was unaware of. He had no idea that earlier in the day while he was at work I'd gone in and attached his ties (These are nylon dog leashes that I got at the dollar store and they clip easily onto his leather restraints.) to the giant metal frame in his office that his heavy bag is attached to. It has a place for pull ups and leg lifts and other body building things like that. I had attached the ties to the pull up bars over head, and the heavy metal foot braces as well. I'd experimented and found that one feels more vulnerable with their feet on the outside of the braces then the in. (smiles)

I'd had the door shut since he'd come home, and he'd been forbidden to enter the room,. He actually had to ask Me to repeat Myself and when I said "what do think I said?" he replied "that I can't go into there without permission???" And I told him yes.. that was exactly what I had said. It was a pretty cute expression to watch cross his features then. (very wicked grin) This of course now had him very curious and also had him on edge all the more through dinner, a show we watch, and our bath. I could see his brain working.. wondering what on earth I was up to now. To Me, this is also part of the sensory buildup. Giving him an idea that something is up.. but not letting him know what it is. It heightens everything because his engineers brain is spinning like a top. He is always so in control of everything else in his life that I am a total anomaly. I am.. the exception to all of his rules.

After our bath, I told him to put his restraints back on, get a glass of fresh water and meet Me in the bedroom. He'd seen the blindfold on his pillow earlier.. so he knew that was most likely going to come into play.

I had him stand up, and then I put the the blindfold on him.
He was unsure of exactly where I was guiding him but he followed with his hands on My shoulders quite trustingly, pretty sure he had a good idea, but he had no idea as to what I was up to.

As I turned and backed him into position between the arms of his exercise frame, I knew that he could feel the cold metal on his body and knew now, exactly where he was. Surprise was reflected on his face as I lifted his arms and snapped his restraints onto the clips. I then picked up his feet and moved them to the outside of the metal foot braces and clicked those restraints onto his ankles, and pushed him back against the back pad. I did think about plugging his ears at this time, but I was enjoying whispering to him, and getting his feedback on what he was feeling. The metal was cold, the pad was cool, his legs spread and restrained and his arms were on the arm rests, but his wrists were restrained. A combination of temperatures and textures..and body position.. and I hadn't even started yet.

I asked how he was feeling and he said he was okay.. but was curious if this was for a reason. And I told him no.. this was not a punishment and I wasn't going to hurt him. I could see him visibly relax at that. I did want him to enjoy himself and not think he'd done anything wrong. Nor that he was going to have to steady himself to be hurt. This was more about the senses then anything else.

I began going over his body with a huge ostrich feather first. I find that this heightens the senses quite a bit. Brings all of the skin alive. I then moved on to the floggers, light canes and crop which I used across his body in a variety of ways. And more so when I untied him, and still blindfolded led him around the side of the frame to the body bag, faced him towards it and told him to embrace it as I put his hands up on the chains that hold it in place, moved his feet to the marks I'd made on the plastic mat earlier in the day... and then flogged him some more with all of those things. This was not a beating for pain.. it was I would say the thing that we most enjoy is all of the senses being filled. He had no idea what to expect next from Me... what would be used.. how it would feel. I asked him if he'd ever thought of being tied to his frame before, and he said no. Hmmm... well... now he'll never be able to look at it the same again either!

It is often (understandably) hard for him to stand or focus after I release him from this. I brought him down to sit on the ground fairly fast as can sometimes be bit wobbly from endorphins and sensory overwhelming as I finished. One the blindfold comes off, he tends to melt like warm butter on a hot day. This is also when after care is so vitally important..even more so then in other times often because of the loss of senses, when they are brought back can be overwhelming. Especially after such an intense experience, he simply needs to be held and rocked and comforted till he comes all the way back.

I loved surprising him by doing this to him.. it was delightful and I am sure he will find himself spending more time on his exercise frame and think of it quite differently from now on.
Mission:
Accomplished!

So..there is My wee bit of thinking of sensory deprivation and exhilaration!


Best to all,
Mystress Swan

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

Mystress, Paladin...Thank-You both for such an amazing story.
"Reality Web"...... Mystress's reality web that is.....
I must say this is the full glory that is the "Swan" I have come to Love.
Spreading Her wings to turn Your Dreams to Her Reality.
And Paladin Brother...... You live the dream......
Chatting with Her Highness thursday afternnoon, yes brother from your crib She was, Mystress sent me a pic. A gym machine. Paladins gym machine.
Immediatly She was distracted.
I could tell Her eyes were bright.
As if a light bulb had just gone off.
She was as giddy as a child in a candy store.
I could feel the gears churning.
She was Anxious.
I do not beleive i have ever got that vibe from Her as strong as it was getting.
Still She would not confide more than to tell me She wondered how this device had slipped thru the cracks for so long.
Usually we chat until the last second.
But i could tell today was special .
She commanded me to send Her a few text's that night and with a firm goodbye, stated that She must prepare.
I knew then i would not see Her here that night.
She was focused.
And too read Her post now is as splendid as life gets on this side of the moniter.
Wonderful display of Affection to Y/you both. Bravo.
Respectfully, Robert

Paladin said...

Well soon you shall be part of the family Robert...we look forward to your arrival.