Monday, June 2, 2008

My Sweet Mystress

Evening all ... I hope that everyone is having wonderful times in their lives. I know i am and am happy happy as of late. Its amazing that being my Mystress pet is such a happy experience. I am sure others who share my position can be as grateful and happy.

And gratitude i have in abundance...like tonight...my Mystress and have spoken since i got home with break for dinner...and my Mystress has deemed i have had enough computer time for tonight so she ordered me off the computer to veg. So here i am obeying my Mystress's order...and going to go veg on the couch for some...but before i can i've got to do my post for the evenig...happily and with much ethusiasm.

So i go to veg and count the less than 24 hours till i see my dear Mystress...mmmm. Mystress will be taking a hot shower to relax in a few .. so i will let my mind wander around that beautiful thought.

Paladin

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

Good Day Mystress, brother, & All
I thought i myght catch the tail of Paladins report here, to place my own, humble, observations of late.
Brother would paint Mystress as a "Veg"etariam.
Kickback. ...relax.. .couch....break......?
I looked all thru the latest entries in my little black, "Mystress RULES!!!" book, and find none of those commands......
What i did find was the ink is still wet from these wicked, cruel, twisted commands to Man.......All a test of patience, endurance, cunning and tack....

Robert gets his first lessons in shopping with Mystress Swan....
How do You like this outfit Robert?
Does this color match my eyes Pet?
Do these shoes look ok with this blouse Robert?
Does this outfit look ok for guests you thynk pet?
Theres alittle shop I'm lookng for, somewhere around here Robert.
Lets pop in here for just a sec Pet.
Is it nice these stores never close Robert?
Hold that up there pet and lets see how it looks Robert.
Wait here while I try these on Pet.
Look.... a sale Robert.

Shopping.... One of the many reasons I don't wear a watch Ma'am.
Generally speaking, time flies when in Mystress's presence.
We have found a way to circumvent the laws of physic.
Worm holes in the shopping continuim.
Big Bang Bargains.
"End of the Universe"???
That just means thier having a "Going out of Business" sale, pet.
I'll get the car Ma'am.
Quality time with Mystress..... I wouldn't trade a minute of it.
Coming Ma'am.......
Kisses Mystress.

Paladin said...

:)

Sounds like a lovely lesson to leanr Robert...you are a lucky pet to have had the opportunity.