Friday, June 13, 2008

The Long Journey Home

Started for Paladin last nite at 12:30 pst (well, I guess that would officially be this morning). Up at 3:30 est. His schedule is to meet his boss at 4am and then off to the airport. 12:35, I get My 'good morning Mystress' txt.. and at 12:48 his perky looking for that time of morning pic. And that's with no coffee. I go off to bed now, knowing he is awake and on his journey home. 2:17, he's waiting to board.

5:11, he's landed at their layover place. I wake up and txt with him a couple times till he insists I go back to sleep. And yes... the very best of pets DO sometimes give their Owner's a push to take care of themselves. 6:02 he sends kisses.. and sometime after that, he is off into the air again. Now he's out of communications until around 4pm pst when he lands back in our river city.

I have given him grace for todays blog.. don't want him having to think he's gotta do anything but sleep once he drags his very tired and oh-s0-sexy backside home today.

He's been very diligent this week staying in contact. Sending pics he thinks I'd like and calling twice a day. before and after his dinner time there as he's been out with his boss every nite.
They got done early yesterday and went to the beach and he sent some lovely pics.

As for Me... tis been a busy and stressful week that got cut short by My car suddenly flooding water on the hwy and My having to be towed home. thank goodness for AAA plus!!! No news from the car shop had Me quite upset along with some other things that had dear Paladin calming Me down last nite. Sometimes life seems to throw a variety of challenges our way and we simply have to deal with them. I have come to rely on Paladin during those times, and with his calm manner and sweet voice and good sense he always manages to bring Me back to ground safely. I wonder.. . how many other subs help their Owners in such a way? I hope many. I don't know if its as prevalent for female subs as it is for males... any comments from readers on that one? I know that when I was a sub, I did always try My best to be of any assistance I could be to My owner.

In the meantime, I would be reticent if didn't mention how wonderful kajira robert has been while Paladin has been away. Online more then usual, filing his reports with his usual verve.
Keeping Me company in Second Life during the times he knows I am usually chatting with Paladin.

Well.., so thats this post for now..
Wishing everyone out there a wonderful weekend and all the best
Warm thoughts to all
Mystress


2 comments:

kajira robert said...

To My Precious Mystress
Thank-You Ma'am...but You know it was a very pleasureable week for me as well with You. We always learn something new. Relearn something old. But we always enjoy what is current. I would hope i have helped make you laugh when You are sadiest, or i have failed in my responsibilities.
But it does make me feel all fuzzy inside and out the way You say it Ma'am.
Respectfully, kisses Mystress, Your pet, robert

Paladin said...

Thank you Robert for all you have done this past week for our Mystress... it was very appreciated that you kept our Mystress so happy and entertained..and for that i thank you very much.

Paladin