Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy to hear the news

Well i had heard of the plans in motion and Mystress and I had spoken about it...yet it wasn't my place to mention anything about it. Today Mystress posted a wonderful confirmation of the plans and it makes me happy to see them.

As Mystress said..this will be a big positive step for us all..and the less stress for my Mystress is my biggest happy point about it. My Mystress deserves to be stress free and happy and this step will give my Mystress both aspects.

I am sure we will chat more about this and to my brother Robert...happy to hear the happy plans are now in place. Looking forward to saying hi and welcoming you to the little circle.

Paladin

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

Paladin
Thank-you kindly brother. I look forward to serving OUR Mystress alongside of you. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated as OUR Mystress's well being is the crux of the bisquet.
Wish I had time to write alittle more but OURMystress has ordered me to bed. :)
Thx's, Mystress's Pet, Robert....:)

Paladin said...

We shall have much time to learn it all...for even i am still learning about my dear sweet Mystress...correction..our dear sweet Mystress