Sunday, June 22, 2008

Starting a new countdown

This morning Mystress and I as well as our new memeber of the circle chatted for hours upon hours...we were all very happy about the plans to come and how they were moving on...Each of us very very happy to be apart of these lovely plans.

we will have many many more chats on the topic this next week or so while the meeting day approaches. We have tentaviely planned a celebration BBQ for the 4th and if all goes well we shall be celebrating soon enough.

So with this change of plans...Mystress and I get to start a new countdown...a longer one than we are used to but a special one indeed...Mystress shall countdown for the arrival of another sub and I shall countdown for a fellow brother..a fellow Knight Of Servitude...

Paladin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the best outcome for all is had paladin and that it all works out well. And BBQ's are always fun. There should be more BBQ's in the world. :)

Anonymous said...

You are all in my thoughts while things get worked out, coordinated, organized and eventually become routine. Mystress it was a joy to speak to you for such a long time this weekend in IMVU. I do look forward to our next conversation.

Be well all of you,
DM

kajira robert said...

Thank-You Paladin. I must confess my mynd is in a subhaze with all these thoughts. BBQ would be nice. But most likely i will kiss the ground once i get there. With Mystress's approval of course. And BBQ kajira might be on the menu. Her list grows by day. :)
You have been wonderful in all this. Thanks. It helps.
Enjoy, Robert

Paladin said...

Thank you for all the well wishes...they are much appreciated...I am sure we will put our all into this and make it work for sure.