Saturday, June 21, 2008

Making it Offical

This post is inspired by Paladin's parting words to kajira robert at the end of his last post. To clarify to our readers what those plans are that Paladin refers to, are the plans for robert to relocate to our town and to come live with My Knight and Myself us as our kajira, and service slave. He will serve both My Knight and Myself, and be little brother to Paladin and I am sure quick to be beloved by many of our other friends, Mistress's and subs in the area.

Several things have prompted this. Firstly... robert has been living under very difficult circumstances in latter years, and in fact, has suffered much abuse at the hands of one who should instead love and cherish him. she is not mentally well... and she has in the last many months totally betrayed him, and broken his heart, and wounded him most severely and stolen the profits from the sale of his home. He has so desperately wanted to escape, but it has been the how and where to do so. He has run everything in their home like clockwork and bent over backwards only to receive cruelty from her. Suffice it to say that they are very unsuited for each other at this point, and yet, he has stayed and done his best to make it all work, and only been hurt at in return.
Enough is enough, it is time for him to leave.

and...

In latter months, My Knight has become ill and not able to do the things here that he once could, and I will admit, it has been a heavy worry for Me to keep up with work and home and I see it only getting more and not less difficult. Many times, My Knight has said that he wished we had a service pet to come live with us and take care of things. Over and over he has said this. (smiles) I think he though perhaps more of a winsome wench then a male, and yet, many of the things that need doing are the more classical male oriented things, such as the heavy yard work and the pool as well as the car mechanics My Knight once did so very easily.

This sort of service is not what I searched for when I sought out My Paladin, and not the sort of service I want from him. He is My protector and My sensual servant and My deepest confidant. He has been ever unwaveringly supportive, and I know how he has been concerned with the state of My stress levels, and his 'spa' has been the sole thing that has allowed Me to deeply relax so I can continue to support and uphold Myne own household. My Knight has known and greatly appreciated this service that is really to both of us.

On the other hand, being a service kajira has been what robert has always striven to be, and it is exactly what HE has always wanted to be and live as. But he was instructed to stay and try to make things work out for the best where he was. However since the final financial betrayals, it has become vividly apparent that this is not going to ever resolve itself. After he had hurt his back and she said she hoped he'd never walk again..... well.... that was it.

So, it has been agreed that we can each offer what the other needs. My Knight and robert have become friends as have he and Paladin. Between the four of us, it has been understood that this would be good for all of us. He will be loved and appreciated for all that he does. He is hardy and strong and he will take all of the physical burdens off of My Knight, which will allow him to focus on his profession without worrying about the things he cannot do without causing himself more pain. And robert will take up the domestic chores as well that hold no allure to Me, and of which I often feel quite overwhelmed.

My Knight is also a very social man.. and very well read. He loves company and good conversation. He and robert share many of the same philosophical interests and both have quick and witty minds. I expect that they will get on quite well together.

We have already established a 'chain of Command' if you will... with Myself and My Knight at the top.. and Paladin as the 'alpha' slave and robert the beta. While Paladin will be allowed to give robert orders either on My behalf or in My best interests that he would be aware of, robert will not be allowed to order Paladin. Paladin will also be instructed to teach robert some things that he may need to know about Myself, things that I may not think of and that Paladin is aware of from his service to both My Knight and Myself in real life.

We have never met robert in person.. and there is a backup plan for him to go to his mother or sister if we all turn out to be horrid trolls or totally incompatible in real life. None of us expect this to be the case however. Five years is a long time in any relationship these days, and robert has been there through many events in My life, as I have been there for him.

robert has never actually served in this capacity in person.. but then.. neither had Paladin.
(smiles) So dear readers... we are all quite excited by this turn of events. We hope for robert's arrival in the beginning of July. We expect this will be a very symbiotic relationship for all. robert has already written to My Knight of their 'boys nites' on the Tue and Thur's I share with Paladin, and I am glad to know that My Knight will have an ever smiling servant here to look after him and he will take away much worry from My heart. And I can promise, that robert will suffer no more abuse... perhaps a bit of pain.. or to beg for his release after a long bout of teasing..(wicked grin) but never the abuse either mentally or physically that he has gone through in the last few years.

At this moment in time, I feel amazingly blessed.. to have the love and support that I do.
I have been stressed and quite overwhelmed, but.. help is on the way, and it tis bi-directional as well. We can help as we will be helped... and that I think dear readers, is one of the best things that anyone can do. I have been helped to relocate in the past by dear friends who did all that they could to help Me escape dangerous situations... and now is My chance to pay it forward to dearest robert. He need only get himself here and it appears that the pieces are falling into place for that to happen.

And a special note to roberts dearest friend who is helping him... thank you very much E... for being so kind to My kajira when he has needed it, and for cheering his heart with your music and your support. I never knew of you until yesterday, but I am so glad that you were one of the few friends not chased away.. your loyalty and devotion speak highly of you.

With joyful anticipations,
wishing all out there the very best,
Mystress

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

Mystress Swan
Thank-You Ma'am for that lovely introduction and for allowing me to attempt this leap of faith at Your Gracious hand.
What I lack i skills i hope to make up for in enthusiasm. As Mystress said, this is nearly five years in the making, Halloween night 2003 being O/our official mark of Her reign over me.
with alittle luck the fourth of July will be the official date of my submissive independance.:)
I got my bells packed Ma'am.
Respectfully kneeling in Yoru gracious service Mystress Swan, Your humble pet, robert

Paladin said...

The 4th of July will be a very special one for all.