Thursday, June 26, 2008

Learning a Lesson... and a surprise for Paladin

Grettings to all...

I suppose the irony of this post, is that it is being writting on Paladin's computer while he is away at work.

Yes readers.. I am tucked into Paladin's Pleasure Spa for the afternoon and the evening. My afternoon client cancelled on Me, so although I was up the hill early, I also finished early enough to come home to Paladin's at lunch time. This is the first time I've ever used his computer, as I've always had My laptop, or My cell would be sufficient, and ALWAYS I have a book to read. Good.. .usally. Right now I am reading a book My Dad gave Me to read on Mother's Day called Atlas Shrugged. No idea what its about yet. Your welcome to comment on it if you happen to have read it. I do love to talk about books... well. er.. yes.. as you can see.

Anyways...

The title of this comes from some of the time during our wonderful Tue evening that Paladin didn't happen to mention. No.... he's a bit shy. And because he is such a perfectionist.. and a positive thinker.. he doesn't like to dwell on those more difficult moments. But.. this was important and I know when he reads this, he'll agree. It is something I want to share with our readers... I know that there are Dom/mes and subs who read this, and so I wanted to share thsi experience with our readers. So since Paladin didn't, well.. I will then. And he'll still have to as will be mentioned later.

I know that there are a few out there who look at Paladin as one of the 'Grail's' of the 'strong' male submissive. Personally I also choose Axe as another, and Joscylin too. Both males subs I admire in many ways. (smiles) And as for Paladin... yes... he actually IS one of the great ones too.. and I know it. And I in all ways appreciate it.

A couple of weeks ago now, I gave Paladin the Command that he was to have his web cam on when he talked to Me. There are some computer issues with it working right with the computer and Paldin simply tended not to use it before the Command. Although.. I think I might have phrased it as that "I'd like you to use the web cam when you are on." Not exactly a Command.. but ... yeah. its one. I would prompt him to turn the cam and he aways would right away. Some times I let it pass.. but I mused about it. And then.. decided.. twas time to deal with it. And I knew exactly how I was going to do it. (wicked grin)

We did all of our protocals and sat down to a wonderful dinner. Paladin's cooking has gotten better and better over time. He's making some wonderful dishes these days. During dinner, I reached over and stroked the tip of Paladin' s nose. "ummmhummm.. yes.. that will do just fine I think" or somethng akin to that. Paladin looked at Me with puzzled eyes. "oh, nothing right now pet.. just thinking about things" .

While Paladin was doing something in the kitchen, I wandered down the hall way to his office and looked around it very carefully. I noted where I would do what I had planned.

When I came back I told him he would need to get a towel. As he went down the hall, I said something about it should be a fluffy one. He returned looking a bit wary. Pet is smart, he knew something was up. I checked out the towel.. took it.. folded it into a medium sized rectangle.
Then I stood up and and rather slowly began looking through My purse for My wallet and began getting some thing out of the coin purse. I could feel Paladin watching Me with curiosity. He couldn't resist asking what I was doing, and I said "just getting something we'll need.

Robert mentioned a couple of says ago that he didnt' think I grabbed Paladin by the collar very much. We'd both say, he couldn't be more wrong. Now I didn't do this for robert..and in fact.. I relished it all the more because I did it exactly the way I LOVE to do it anyways.

All in one motion I reached up and grabbed Paladin by the front of his training collar looked him in the eyes for a moment and practicaly drug him down the hallway to his office. I tossed the towel down at the foot of his chair and told him to kneel. He did. I looked as his height, and the height of the chair.. and thought mmmmm nope.. that wasn't going to work.

I then turned to the wall across from his computer, took the towel and then tossed it at the base of the wall and pointed to it. He moved onto it quickly.

I then took the quarter that I'd had in My hand, and put it on the wall in front of him with My finger. "Put your nose on that." "yes Mystres" and it took a bit of manouvering, but he did. Then I told him to "Put your hands behind your back!" And he did. He asked what it was for. and I knelt near him and said. "What do you do in here?" he said "chat with Mystress?" and I said "yes. And...what do I like to see pet?" and he said "Me on the webcam Mystress?" and I answered "yes pet, I do.. very much! You know how much I do, don't you???" "Yes Mystress'. I continued..." And..as I mentioned the other nite, you have a bit of a block about it. So I want you to kneel here, and think about it." "Yes Mystress". And there he knelt... his nose holding that quarter to the wall, his hands folded at the small of his back.

I ran My hands over his lovely naked body, excepting for his collars and restraints. Scratching My finger down the length of his spine. Plucking at his hairs here and there. I spoke softly.. "I dooo so love to look at you pet.. you KNOW this.. and it pleases Me to be able to see you. From now on.. I want that camera on when you are on. Do you understand?""yes Mystress" He answered obediently "Good, now just think about it, and I'll be back in a few minutes."
And I walked out of his room and into the living room. And sat down noting the time.

I did not plan to leave him there long. The moment I had dragged him down the hallways, the change would be made.. but.. I AM the Mystress.. and I need to remind us both that sometimes.
And.. I wanted him to experience a different kind of discipline from Me. I am not quite sure what the difference between punishment and discipline is exactly.. but this was more of a training.. a re-enforcing then a punishing,or at least, that's how I wanted it to be.

I walked very quietly down the hallway and peeped in the door. There he was... very calm energy coming off of him. Good.. sometimes he needs this quiet controlled form submission. I took a silent picture of him... so incredibly beautiful...wish he's let Me share it, but he so very private.....and this is something I feel I have to honor. Every pic on here he has agreed to. He leaves it to My final decision.. but he sure wishes I wouldn't post it, so for now, I'm not.

I watched him for another few moments. The length of time that Paladin was to spend there kneeling was not as important as the fact thate he WAS kneeling there, and how it had all come about.

Then again I knelt next to him stroked him again and made sure he'd gotten My point, which he had.. then I gave him the quarter and told him to keep it on his keyboard, as a reminder to turn his cam on. And indeed, there it sits.

I then pulled him over to Me on the floor and we cuddled there for a bit before adjouring to the bedroom for a while. The lesson was very well learned I think..and Paladin is Commanded to write his side of it at the next opportunity.

The way I had read of this particular punisment being done was on a hard floor with rice under the subs knees and left there for 10-20 min.

I wanted him to learn a lesson and be a bit uncomfortable.. but I didn't want to injure or even hurt him in doing this. I am sure this is something he won't want to repeat.

Now.. on to the surprise..

I have been in Paladin's office many times ever since the arrival of the heavy bag that attached is to his huge workout machine. A big heavy thing for doing pull ups and leg lifts and things like that along with the punching bag. On Mons, Wed and sometimes Sun's Paladin does his workout on it, and I get to watch it on the pet cam.

But. today... being alone here in his office for the first time, I really got a good look at the machine. Hmmm... it actually.. looks.... and feels.. like a big. heavy.. metal.. high tech.. X cross.
Yessss.. its got waaay high arches of thick dark metal bars.. and the foot rests are also quite thick. So.. I moved around it.. put My arms and feet around agot the feel for it.. Gosh.. how did I not pay attention to it before.??? I mean, I do belive the fleeting thought crossed My mind at some point.. but today. it really sunk in.. and so now.. I can't wait to feel how its going to.. you got it..tie Paladin to it.

This is gonna be interesting. (wicked grin) Tonight after he gets home, at some point in the evening.. I am going to bring him in here.. perhaps blindfold him first.. and move him around and tie him into interesting positions on this thing.

At this moment, I'm sure he's not expecting it.. but I'll ask him if he's ever thought of being tied to it. I'm betting that he won't have.. but it would be kinda fun if he had.

I'm going to have him embrace the heavy bag while I flog his back some..its heavy...he can hang on it some. Male him spread his legs... use the crop too... mmmmmm going be sweet. Paldin needs to be kept feeling submissive, and I think tonight is going to be a good one for him in that manner.

So this is one of those posts where all the dear readers get to get both caught up, and let in on a secret of what I am going do to Paladin before it happens or he has any idea of what is going to be happing all in one post. And I will of course, have him write his experience as well. I like to give him these things to write and share with our patrons here, so that perhaps they can learn something or be inspired in someway, as they often do to us.

Well, off I go to finish some things up to get ready for him.

Wishing the very best to all out there,
Mystress

p.s. I do want to add acknowledgment to Dominante Muse and her pets for the difficult time they are having right now. Me and My pets wish them all the best and do hope that things will smooth out and they willl all find support and joy in the relationships that they have woven together. Hugs from us all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very interesting evening you have planned for Paladin. I'll be very curious to hear his reaction.

Atlas Shrugged is a good book. I like all of Ayn Rand's stuff, I read it while I was in college for fun. However, it does have a disturbing political subtext that I didn't pick up on at first read.

Mistress Grace

kajira robert said...

Mystress, You paint a beautiful picture of Your sub, Ma'am.
Respectfully, robert

Anonymous said...

Surprises are always fun ;) I hope it's a blissful time for all. Thank you for your acknowledgement. Life has its shake ups and sometimes like any other relationship the D/s one does too. "This too shall pass..." and yet we still grow and learn. Always a silver lining somewhere if you look hard enough :) Thank you kindly for your well wishes and sentiments, they are felt and appreciated deeply by all of us. Be well all of you.
DM

Paladin said...

Welcome to the blog Mistres Grace...glad to read your comment and as you said...it was a very interesting night for sure.

Mystress sure does an amazing job Robert...and you will get to witness it soon.

Best wishes to you Muse...we hope things get better for you...your right...there is always a happy silver linning.