Monday, June 16, 2008

A Rock Indeed

When i started my long search for a Mystress i did it with the intent of finding the right one...a Mystress i could commit to and never have to look again...and after a long search i found my Mystress...and from the first day...i committed myself to my dear sweet Mystress.

A commitment i did not make lightly but a commitment for life. That is the commitment i made to my Mystress...to be there for her forever...to be a rock as Mystress so termed...a rock Mystress can always rely on to be there...never moving always solid and always reliable...a long term foundation for Mystress to build a house on...and a foundation Mystress can trust.

As Mystress said...we had a very very intimate conversation about this on Saturday...and i am sure we will continue the conversation in time...for as Mystress has taught me...we often need to have the tough chats to make very big steps and to make what we have all the more stronger.

Permantently belong to my Mystress

Paladin

No comments: