Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Protocols

Evening All

Been a long day of chores and a little relaxation but as a Sunday goes it was pretty decent. Mystress had a good afternoon with our Lady. Its wonderful when my Lady's are together for they do enjoy their compay immensly. Mystress made a comment that they should do it more and i couldn't agree more. Its always good to get out and about with friends.

Tonight Mystress instituted some new protocols. The protocol is that i shall have to now turn on my webcam and give my Mystress my feality sign whenever we are apart and are in communication. For my Mystress this is an extension of my fealty to my Mytress...to show my commitment to my MYstress. As always it makes me very happy to adopt a protocol for my Mystress. I know they give my Mystress immense hapiness and i will always try to make my Mystress bery happy.

Tomorrow will come and go quickly and i know that the time will pass fast so that Mystress and i get to see oeach other again...


Happy Thoughts

Paladin

No comments: