Friday, June 13, 2008

Early Reunion

Hello all....

3:04 Paladin is on the ground at the airport early. I thought another 1.5 hrs before he lands.
My precious pet is home safe and sound.

I had not expected to see Paladin until tomorrow noonish perhaps. But with My car in the shop and maybe not done till Mon or Tue, Paladin texts from the airport how things are.. I am.. well.. honestly.. stressed and sad. No car to get to see him tomorrow.

No problem he txts back, he will pick Me up and take Me with him. And drop Me off on his way to see his dad on Sun as he goes right by here.

Amazing.. he is.. .truly... amazing.

I have 3 fat yummy books to read while he is sleeping so he not need to take any care of Me.

So we'll both be off the radar till sometime Sunday.

Best to all,
Mystress
(and Her exhausted but safely home Paladin)

No comments: