Saturday, June 28, 2008

Different Punishments

As Mystress has posted...there was a need for some behavior correction the other night. As you know Mystress likes to see me on cam when we chat and i do try but at times when the computer gives me crap.. i tend to not try very hard to avoid the frustration. This however had the effect of upsetting my Mystress...so Mystress decided to correct this behavior.


Rather than resort to some traditional punishments...Mystress had found something alittle different for sure. So instead of leading me to the bedroom to get a spanking...Mystress rather led me to the another room...which confused me somewhat.

Mystress handed me a towel and had me fold it..then lay it at the base of the wall...more confusion. Then Mystress told me to kneel on the towel and lead my head forward to the wall. Aaaah i see...Mystress wants to spank me here. So i braced for the spanking...nope not to come. Hmm now i was confused.

Out of nowhere comes this quarter...a regular old quarter. Aaaah now i remember....Mystress had mentioned this punishement before but exactly how it had transpired so far. So there i was quarter in hand...and told to do my punishment. So i assumed the position..holding the quarter to the wall with my nose...hands behind my back...as Mystress stood back to watch.

After a few minutes Mystress left the room...leaving me to train myself...to remind myself to turn on the cam everytime...no questions asked and no frustrations allowed. So i kept telling myself in mind to do that and only that. Behavior correction in a very gentle manner. After a few minutes Mystress returned and ended my punishment.

We sat on the floor...and cemented the lesson...Mystress reinforcing what i had learnt and the reasons for it. In reflection, this little punishment shows that there are other ways to punish a pet. And that alternative methods can be just as successfull as an ass whopping. Variety tends to always generate the most success and with behavior correction this tends to hold true too.

So i thank my Mystress for being so open to a variety of reinforcement ways...to be so dilligent in her ways to correct my behaviors and to thank her for making me the best pet i can for her.

In remeberance

Paladin

No comments: