Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Year To Today

Evening All.

Today is the 20th...and what makes today special...is it is the day i first wrote to my Mystress...yes thats right...one year to today I sent an email to my Mystress...and the journey that is the past year started.

I sent the email...sat back and thought, "Well there it goes lets see where that goes". Little suprised i got a rather quick response and in fact 2 days later...a sunday...we spent the entire day online chatting away. Discussing our ideas and wants and what we were looking for. And when i say the entire day i mean the entire day :).

The super long conversation layed a very important foundation for us, that being our open communication. We both felt after this day that things felt right to meet and ont he 25th we met for the first time.

We are so fortunate that the 25th this year falls on a Friday for we get the entire weekend to sit back and celebrate our year long journey. Trust me...we plan to lock ourselves up and enjoy the entire weekend fully.

I was curious from our guests what special day marks the start of their journeys. Its always fun to get feedback from our lovely guests for your comments and remarks are very enjoyable for us to read.

Paladin

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

Congradulations to Mystress and you brother, on Your shared milestone with Mystress. I knwo She looks forward to this coming weekend as well.
A year in service. I know she is proud of You Paladin. May You both live and share a long future together.
Mystress's pet, Robert

Paladin said...

Ty Robert for your kind words. I am sure there will be plenty more years and now for you too.