Sunday, July 13, 2008

Teachings

Well my Mystress has much faith in my ability to impart what i have learnt to my Brother...well...i trust Mystress's judgement and will do my best.

As i have learnt from my Mystress over the year together...the key to the learning was a slow progrsssion and reinforcement through out.. I'd urge Robert first to adopt this mindest...things won't change fast, nor will the learning be immediate...just stand fast and continue the lessons and in time they will become second nature.

The second is to be open with Mystress...open communication makes the lessons much easier to learn. Open communication is also one of Mystress's and I's key corner stones. We both feel we can chat about anything and to be honest with each other.

Trust Mystress. A simple lesson i assure you. Mystress is very kind and caring and will always have your well being in mind..even if she does have her wicked times :)

A willingness to learn...this i believe i have already seen in your actions to date...so it really isn't something you need to concern yourself on...i only list it as its the final corner stone i feel.\

These four aspects for me served me well in starting my journey and i hope that they will for you too.

With plenty more to share in times to come...

Paladin

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

All treasured advise brother...and i thank-you for taking the time to impart them to me.
Mystress has always been about trust and communication and She is most splendid at those abilities. Most splendid.
I could see your love for Her the minute you arrived Paladin. And Her love for you. It is beautiful. There is a connection between the two of you that is truly wonderous.
Thanks again for these words, and i might add, Mystress was impressed by them too.
Respectfully, Mystress's pet, Robert

Paladin said...

My pleasure...i do hope they help.