Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hmm so close

Its after 6pm and that means less than 24 hours till our wonderful weekend. The closer it gets to the weekend the more excited i get for i am so looking forward to celebrating the time with my dear Mystress. One thing is for sure...all this excitement will make my Friday crawl for i want it to pass quickly so i can see my Mystress.

Luckily i get to see my Mystress at lunch for she is coming up early with Robert for a visit at lunch. That will be a great break in the day and i look forward to it very much.

Mystress has hurt her back alittle so i plan to give Mystress a great back rub as well as much Reiki as she can stand and then alittle more. Can't have my Mystress in any discomfort so i must make her comfy and ease the pain. Please make sure our Mystress rests her back please Robert. I know you do a ton but you know Mystress...she likes to sneak in some work and that just agravates her back...so...no lifting anything for Mystress.

Also a special thank you to all our guests that have wished us many happy congratulations over the past few days. Your kind words and support do wonders and makes us feel very special to share this time with you all...even if in a cyber way. Thank you so much.

Dancing in anticipation...

Paladin

(Well maye not dancing...just alittle bounce in my step :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always find chocolate works wonders for a bad back :)

kajira robert said...

Paladin, i will do my best brother, but its hard to tie Mystress dwon. Just doesn't fit right into the grand scheme of things. Better to just get more chocolate. Or bubble bath...See You soon.
Mystress Pet Robert