Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Evening dear guests

Evening dear guests...

Mystress has done a great job posting a recap of the busy times of late. Mystress has so much to do of late as well as teaching Robert the ropes too. I remember how slow we took it and how hard the lessons seemed at times for Mystress and I...so it amazes me that Mystress has the strength to do double duty :) As talented as my Mystress is...i know she makes it easy but to me...its still a wonderful thing to watch.

Mystress has a busy evening tomorrow as she is starting to plan an event with the local group here. The group is so lucky to have a talented planner in my Mystress for she works so hard at what she does...things can only turn out as a success for her.

While Mystress is out, i have been granted a computer free night...guess i will veg and recharge for our lovely anniversary weekend to start Friday. Oh how forward we are both looking to it...the excitement ripples between us. It will be amazing.

Back to the show...thinking of Mystress

Paladin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.