Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lovely Connection

Evening All...

I do hope everyone is having a wonderful time and that everyone has some good plans for the 4th. Mystress and I's plans for the 4th are coming along nicely and it will be a lovely day indeed.

Yesterday Mystress spent the afternoon here again..relaxing and using the computer...just an early decompress day. When i got home i found Mystress tucked into bed...clutching a towel in her hands. I was curious what Mystress was doing then Mystress filled me in...she was giving Reiki to our friend while he makes his plans for change.

I knew immeditately that Mystress was using the towel for distance Reiki..sort of a focus point. Well Mystress gave me a blue bear when i did my level 2 Reiki training which is to be used as a focus point...so i retrieved my bear for Mystress to use instead of the towel. Mystress took it in hand and cuddled up to it.

I changed and got into my uniform...or lack there of actually. And joined Mystress on the bed. There we were laying face to face cuddled close with the bear between us. Together we touched the bear and together we sent reiki together. It was so lovely to be able to do this together..something that we love to share and love to have in common.

As we sent the reiki we alternated between giving the distance reiki and reiki to each other...sort of a reiki circle and it was very rejuvenating. Each time we share reiki it makes our connection much stronger...and Mystress said it tonight..."She loves that we have reiki between us" and i couldn't agree more.

Some of our guests for the 4th have just received their reiki training from Mystress so it will be wonderful to hear how they have felt after receiving . It is always good to get feedback and knowing how wonderful my Mystress is at teaching it...i am sure there will be endless happy thoughts.

After the very touching reiki session...we fell into our normal evening rituals and enjoyed each others company fully.

Happy to know reiki....and to share it with Mystress.

Paladin

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Mystress and Brother Paladin I thank-You both immensly. You have both been a large source of support in so many ways. I look forward to meeting the blue bear, and feeling the snap of that towel.
As I have been on Mystress's radar since crossing the Colorado river late yesterday afternoon into this sunshiny Mystress state, I have also been on the families as well. A trip to the beach i could never refuse. My new Owner understands the power of the clan and has giving me a day at the beach. Such love is rare.
But I am anxious to be there. With Her. At Her side. On my knees. Coffee in hand. I want to hear Her smile. I owe it to Her.
But beach is command and command deadline is saturday. All seems fair in love and Mystress. :) Your pet, Robert