Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Anniversary Week

Well.. this week has been full of wonderful thoughts and reflections. Over the weekend, it would cross My mind.. that a year ago... a year ago... right before the weekend... I had no clue that Paladin existed... and then.. his first letter. Mmmmmm..... and then another letter or two... and then. our first, as he says, truly all day chat. I am sure most of our dear readers have occasionally had that chat.. starts in the morning with coffee.. and somehow, time folds and the day has flown while Christmas is being unwrapped on the screen before you.. each question or comment leads to something else. The puzzle piece doesn't even have to be turned to fit.. it simply slides into place. Then next thing you know, it's dark outside.... how in the heck did that happen??? And yet.. you can't wait to meet and chat again! This is how our first chat was to Me. I believe we took a short break in the afternoon.. but then met up again a bit later.

That first chat with Paladin, was truly marvelous. Our thoughts melded so well together.. and each bit of conversation, led onto something else.

Then.. just a few days after that, we met for the first time. It normally takes Me a bit longer to want to meet someone.. and I am always a bit hesitant. But this just.. felt different. From the start.. from the first letter.... until I walked into that restaurant a couple minutes late, when I had intended to be there first to watch him walk in. Although knowing him now, I'd have had to have been even earlier then that to be earlier then he. (smiles) I knew before I set eyes on him.. but when I did.. and he stood up and smiled at Me.... I felt that this could certainly be the One I had sought so long for. Well.. a part of Me knew before we met.. but. .there is always that tiny bit of reserve before, that that was blasted apart as I stood and looked at him, and felt his energy. Yes... yes.. .yes.... this.. was finally HE... where the heck had he been, and what took him so long to get here a part of Me wondered.. while the other part of Me said.. that everything happens in its own timing and you can't rush it. Before this time, it would not have been right for either one of us for whatever reasons. But now... now WAS our time... finally!

So.. it has been a year this week. Things happened faster with Paladin then with anyone I've ever met. I never expected to write, meet and collar someone with the depth of passion and intensity that has come to us in the space of less then a week. And now, looking back.. it was exactly as it was and has been supposed to be. Owning Paladin has given Me a new confidence in Myself, and self assuredness. I can feel the differences in him too. He is a much warmer and outwardly loving person. He laughs and smiles readily, and yet still, his passions exceed his reservedness. Yes, he is a very very private person, but within that privacy, is a great and delicious treat to be had. The energy that we share has also grown and is in a constant flow between us. We have grown to be closely linked in many ways that I think neither of us thought was possible to the extent that it has become.

This has been a uniquely magical journey for us both, and those that know us as well. I invite all to come along with us, as we continue our evolution together.

More to come....

Wishing all the very best to all,
Mystress

4 comments:

unspeakable axe said...

Happy Anniversary!

I've really enjoyed reading about it. Can't wait to see what's to come. Thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Happy Anniversary xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary my friends. May it be just as bright and energetic as it was the first moment you started :)

Paladin said...

Thank you all for the kind words you give my Mystrss and I. They are so much appreciated and give us much inspiration.