Friday, July 25, 2008

7-25-07

The First Meet.

Today was the day. We had counted down the day together
and when 5pm rolled round we had less than an hour to
go before our fate was to be decided.
Would we have the same reaction in person as online?
Would we decide this wasn't right?
Would we go our separate ways after dinner?
All questions zipping through my mind as I waited
patiently.


Today we would meet. Hard to say 'finally' when
its only been 3 days.. which have seemed like a lifetime.
What would he be like? Would he be as interesting in person?
Would we feel the same connections? Would I like him,
would he like Me? What would his energy feel like?
What would he look like in person? How would I
feel standing next to him?


6:04pm....Oh no Mystress is late....

Darn, nasty accident on the freeway.
I expected to be early and sitting facing
the door so I watch him walk in.

Did Mystress decide against it?

Drat.. now I'll be late.. I hope he doesn't think
that I'm not coming...


Then suddenly...a lovely sight enters Fats all in wonderful white.
My heart almost stops but i hoped i retained my composure.
Quickly i rise and greet my Mystress....
i knew at this time my decision was made.

I walk into the restaurant on egg shells,
and sitting on the bench on the same side of the door
is a very handsome man in a dress shirt and tie.
I look and him and wonder,
Oh-My-Gosh...is this spectacular man he???
and just as I do, he stands and smiles at Me....
I look up into the face of My slave....
I knew at this time... My decision was made.

We were shown to our table making nervous chit chat.
I was nervous I admit...but as the words flowed from my
Mystress mouth a sense of calming came over me.
Dinner zipped by in a blur as i concentrate
on Mystress every word. I was more than content in listening
and interjecting my 2 cents when appropriate.

I was nervous as we were shown to our table. The restaurant
is one I am familiar with and I like the energy of. There was some
subject we came across that I enjoyed talking about. But he was quiet
and I tried some questions about his homeland to draw him out. I loved
his soft accented voice...and the vivid blue eyes... and the way he looked at Me.
And I am sure, I devoured him with My eyes as well. Sizing him up.. and knowing..
above all else.. above almost anything I had ever wanted...that I wanted this man
as My pleasure slave. I looked at his fine boned hands, and yet, saw that they had also
done work, and wondered what their touch would be like.
I looked at his mouth, and wondered what it would be like to kiss..
I looked at his ears, and wondered how he'd react when I bit them.
I looked at his wide shoulders and strong arms,
and wondered how it would feel to have him hold Me.

With dinner over we stand at Mystress car....
looking into each others eyes....
begging to know if this wonderful meeting shall continue

As dinner finishes, and we walk out to the car... I wonder,
does he like Me as much as I like him? He is a bit hard to read,
he feels a bit reserved, and I am unsure.
We stop by and look at each other.. an awkward
moment to be sure.

And to my overly happy heart Mystress wishes to continue
the first meeting....

The deal was that if he liked Me, he would ask Me back
to his place for ice cream and if I liked, then I would accept.
So he asks, and I readily accept. Thinking how rare it is to meet
someone that is honorable enough that I can trust to go to his home.
My Knight has his phone number as well as Myne.

Upon arriving at my sparse apartment,
a choice to live uncluttered, our wonderful communication
continues. I share more information with Mystress while
trying hard to hide my fascination with my Mystress....
then the first touch....

Looking around his simple home is very refreshing,
I see only the living room and dinning room.
It is very tasteful in blacks and greys, very neat and tidy,
just like the man himself.
We talk and have ice cream.
And as I look at him sitting on the couch next to Me,
I cannot resist, and I hold My hand out to him,
and he takes it...

Mystress extends her hand and
with gentle caution i reach out and take hold of her hand....
and that touch and all the chat confirms my earlier decision....
my submittal, at this point private, now becomes public.
We share a wonderful moment as i give myself to you Mystress
and in return you take me as your slave.

I had told him, that if he decided that he wanted Me, then he would have to kneel..
and so I reminded him of this.
He pushed aside his black coffee table, and knelt
as we had discussed, the one kneed Knightly stance.
I ask if he wants to continue, and he says yes...
and so I accept him as My very own.

For the remaining of the evening we share a moment of initial bonding...
initial exploration and learning one another...nothing serious
but more than wonderful to me.

I do get to feel the passion of his kiss, and the gentle sweep of his
arms holding Me. There is so much more to be had here. Fast,
yet slow. I can hear My heart singing.. over and over..
yes, yes yes.. at last.. finally.. this IS the ONE....
whom I have sought... thank goodness!!!!

I believe Mystress had a wonderful night and look forward
to once again being with my Mystress both in mind,
spirit and touch...to do as she pleases,
to follow all her commands with unconditional devotion and trust.

He has a wee bit of a stubborn streak, but that is good. I don't want someone that is
a weakling. I don't want bratty, but I do want strong. A strong and lusty stallion..
one that will obey its rider because it can trust that the rider will do only that which is
good for it. And that the two of us will grow.

I did indeed have a wonderful evening with him, and time flew so fast.
Seems like in no time at all it was time to go. I already adore this new pet of Myne.
and am touched and pleased by his unwavering devotion and loyalty already.

We discuss plans for more time together.. to bond and to formally collar.

Waving goodbye to my Mystress as little as i wanted to,
i know, that we shall see each other once again soon...
and at that moment and through all the communication
between now and then....
we strengthen our bond we started tonight.

Indeed, a strong start and a strong bond.
All that has lead to this place, a year later. This year
has been more magical then I could ever have imagined.
He has been a magnificent addition to all of our lives.

I have this set to post on the eve of our meeting.
I've never set one up to post this way before..
I hope it works.

Smiles and best to all,
Mystress


written by Paladin
to Mystress

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Mystress
Having got to spend time with You and Paladin together, i think You are absolutly right Ma'am. You two were surely meant to share this dance together. Congradulations to the both of you on this past year of enlightenment with each other, and i wish you both continued enrichments in each others company. Respectfully, Your pet, Robert