Monday, July 7, 2008

Service, Celebrations and Arrival!

Good evening all!

As Paladin says, it was a wonderful 4ht of July. A delightful chance to get to spent more time with some newer friends and a long time dear friend, plus My Knight and Paladin.
I have to say that Paladin is an AMAZING host. Because My Knight has not be very well, Paladin has stepped up to be of total support and amazing helpfulness. He was everywhere, doing everything for Me. I gave him the tools, and did the most amazing smoked lamb and trip tip.. mmmmmm... totally wonderful!

And..... Paladin brought Me a very very sweet gift. At Christmas when he gave Me My new silver charm bracelet, it had a horse and two hearts together. I had terrible luck with it and lost both of the charms off it it. So I went back to the original bracelet with the silver heart he gave Me very early on. When we were on our trip to the redwoods, he got a beautiful silver redwood tree charm.. and then, on thur he presented Me with a beautiful gift wrapped box. Inside was the prettiest horse charm I've ever seen. But its not just a horse...this looks very much like a beautiful Arabian stallion. This charm is almost exactly like the stallion statue that I gave Paladin in the past. Anyways... it was a wonderful surprise... and we even super glued the catch shut so that it won't come off easy.

Later in the day after dinner, I got to introduce our new friends to the game of Mad Libs (see our new Mad Libs widget I found!) and we had a pretty grand time of it. It's how I learned parts of speech. My parents always had it as a word game and My brother and I loved it.

Evening after the company was as always charming. Sitting in the jacuzzi with the misters on was refreshing. The next morning was nice and slow.. and then we relaxed and watched an exchange of King Arthur movies. His 'Arthur' to My 'Excalibur'.. followed by My next movie contribution.... 'Being There'.. which had poor pet shaking his head in befuddlement. A truly odd movie.

I had slept wrong on Thur nite and found that on Fri My right shoulder was very very sore. It got worse as the weekend had progressed. On Sat nite as we went to bed, Paladin held Me and blew hot Reiki energy into My highly painful shoulder. I could feel the energy flowing down into My shoulder and My arm. When I finally rolled over, the arm didn't hurt to move like it had before. I dozed off and when I awoke in the morning, the pain which had been a 9 was a 1.

Paladin made Me promise him before he left that I would not to use that arm any that day, and so I didn't come online but for a brief moment, opting to just relax and watch some movies in the meantime.

And.. wait.. and wait..
for kajira robert to arrive... which he finally did around 10:30 last nite. Yes, as Paladin says, he is here, safe and sound. Paladin had wanted to be here to greet robert.. but his escape pod developed mechanical difficulties and he was delayed until last nite. But better to have problems where family can help and fix it rather then be stranded 200 miles between places.

Finally meeting after 5 years has been quite enjoyable! We talked till around 1:30 in the morning... and then we went in the guest room and I asked if he wanted the collar I had for him.. and he did. So.. robert finally has his real life collar.

Soo.. yes.. and I'll write more about it later. He is making short work of getting things sorted out and organized here. It has been wonderfully amazing... he just went by with another dolly load of boxes into the storage area in the laundry room.

- Later-
Tis evening.. after dinner now.. robert and My Knight are out on the back patio under the misters... and robert is playing the most lovely music on his guitar. I think he shall play for us most nights now.

Retrospect.... its been a wonderful day with robert here! I am taking things quite slow with him so far.. wanting him to settle in slowly and comfortably. My Knight is amazed at how efficient robert is.. and what a delightful whirlwind he has been. I am glad they are getting to know each other as part of robert's duties now is to look after My Knight when I am not here. Tis a wonderful relief to Me to know that My Knight will be so well looked after in My absences. And I believe kept good company as well. I like the sound of their voices out on the patio conversing.
I am going slow with his protocols and duties and such. There is much that I look forward to in training robert, and using the knowledge from Paladin to assist Me.

So... things are good here in the Kingdom. Tomorrow I go to Paladin's and we'll watch the Hell's Kitchen Finale'.....

I hope all out there in the world are safe, well and happy.


Wishing all the best,
Mystress

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Mystress and Paladin
Thank-You both so much for all the energy You sent to carry me thru L.A. and get me on the 5 north. It was like ahving the wind to my back.
I texted Mystress a couple times to keep her informed, but not to awful much until i got in this area. But i made it and the first thing i did was what i had been thinking about for many years, but hadn't really formulated how a good servant acts when they first meet thier Owners. So i just fell to my knees and wrapped my arms around Mystress's legs and hugged Her so tight I didn't ever want to let go.
And I still don't. Not ever Ma'am.
It feels so wonderful to have finally made it.
And everyday it feels even better if thats possible.
It has been such a delight the last two days. Both You and Your knight have been a blessing and i can't wait to meet brother Mystress. I feel all Your energies brought me here together and i owe You all very deeply. Thank-You all very much. Respectfully, Mystress's pet, Kajira Robert













2