Monday, July 28, 2008

Taking my time

Well i had a short chat with my dear Mystress and she is off to help Robert in the kitchen. So per Mystress's instructions i am off to work out, eat some dinner then take the night off from the computer. Its wonderful to have a Mystress that cares for her slave as much as her slave cares for her. Mystress makes sure i rest my head from the computer, and I make sure Mystress rests her sore back...and thats just to start. We have a wonderful level of care for each other and thats very welcomed.

So rest yourself too dear Mystress and sleep well and rest for tomorrow.

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it lovely the relationship between a slave and owner? Where there is trust there is peace, joy, solace... I love to hear about the connection and the bond that is shared. It makes me happy for you all, and happy for myself in my own reflection with my submissives.

I wish you all much rest and joy.
DM

Paladin said...

Thank you muse for the lovely words. It trurly is sonwderful to have such a wonderful relationship...i am sure you share much of the same joy with your own.