Saturday, July 12, 2008

Strange Fridays

Evening all...well rather i should say early morning. Its late yet i felt compelled to thank ym Mystress a lovely gift she has given me.

Today started as any Friday...with much smiles and happiness after a night with Mystress...yet the day took a rather strange twist. There were a number of occurances through out the day when me or my Mystress got some sad news. Nothing super serious...but still something one would rather not hear. I won't go into much details for its not my place to share them...but i will say that there were enough little pieces of news to make the day feel rather negative overall.

So i resorted to my lovely gift from Mystress...my Reiki. I used it to send good energy to all those involved and even to myself. I can't think of how i would of dealt with a day like this before...and i am glad i don't have to .... for now i have a much more positive means to deal with a day like today...and actually...it allows me to turn a days overall demeanor to something much more bearable.

Thank you again dear Mystress for the lovely gift of Reiki.

Paladin

No comments: