Saturday, May 17, 2008

Flash back - Paladin's First Story to Me

Good Morning All...

Thought that I would post this short excerpt from Paladin's
first letter to Me. Since I mentioned it in My last posting..
and then upon rereading it.. decided to share it with our readers here.
It was so different a response then from everyone else
as it was truly chivalrous. Most of the others were highly sexual
in quick manner, and while yes, that is a component, tis not
the main focus of what I was looking for. In all the letters,
in all the months...
Paladin's was the only one that was even close to being what it was
that I was most seeking.

So.. for your reading enjoyment, here is a peek into one of our
earliest communications:

Story time.

I see my Mystress as a woman of power...sitting on her throne. Me
being a
knight of the court...sworn to obey my ladies command
and do as she bids.
Hopefully over time my lady would see me as
someone special and worthy of
her company be it merely for
conversation or what ever else the lady wishes.

My oath to serve would be unwavering.

If i was asked by a commoner to describe my lady, i would
let the adulations
flow forth with hindrance. I'd proclaim
her as the most stunning lady in
all the land, and your
wonderful portrait confirms this. I'd say she is

caring, kind yet forceful and knowing exactly what she
desires. She also
has no fear in asking for what she wants.

I had asked him for a short fantasy in regards to how he saw himself,
and how he thought he wanted the relationship with his Mystress to be...
and that was the answer that he wrote back. It was short, simple and
yet, as I said before.. very romantic and sweet.. not the sort of answer
I'd ever gotten before. It did give Me a good idea of the state of his mind..
and what it was that he was looking for. And it has certainly worked well
for us.

Well.. off to contemplate other things.. including the idea that
next week at this time,we'll be up in the redwoods.. mmmmm..
that will be so very lovely!

Best to all out there...
Mystress

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing letter to You Mystress by paladin.

Paladin said...

Welcome to the blog Ralpha. Its always wonderful to get a great comment from a new reader for it shows us that others still find our little blog interesting.

Unknown said...

Your welcome paladin, a friend showed me the blog. It is most intriguing for sure.

Paladin said...

Glad the word has spread some....very flaterring.

kajira robert said...

Mystress...
That was very wonderful and enlightening. Thank-you for sharing that page from Your journal Ma'am...Kisses, Robert