Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Suprises

Well as always Mystress came over yesterday but there was a pleasant suprise. Our lovely Lady joined us for dinner and infact...it was the first dinner of 2008. It had been sometime since i myself had seen my Lady and for my Mystress sometime too but not as long.

It was a wonderful evening with a superb dinner supplied by my Mystress...the bread..let me just say..was near orgasmic..weird i know but i like bread. We sat and chatted and caught up and enjoyed a wonderful time around the table.

The night progressed and being the proper one i am...i'll not devulge too many details but lets say that no one left without a smile on their face. The night ended late and with Mystress and I cuddled in bed....a lovely evening indeed.

Now I count down the hours till i see my Mystress again...mmm a lovely thought indeed.

With many many smiles and happiness and love

Paladin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way you two write is so wonderful to read. paladin you also have this way with words that allows people to "feel" what you say. Perhaps I'm just extra sensitive to it, or perhaps you really do well with your words. Either way, this as the other posts by both of you is always still, a joy to read.

Sorry for my silence lately. I wish always to post to each thing you say as I wait with eagerness to see how my two friends (even in the blogosphere) are doing. Be well you two, you are thought of warmly.
DM

Paladin said...

Thank you muse for your kind words. I am glad that you find a sense of enjoyment with our blog and that my combersome text gets even the smallest bit of a message across.