Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yesterday

was totally mmmmmm as always. It was wonderful to see Mystress again and as i flirt with beating a dead horse....i just have to say that it was amazing as always. Sorry if i keep expressing the same feelings over and over but i can't help it. Our times together are always so special to me and my Mystress.

The evening also is flying by which means Thursday comes so much faster...mmm. The countdown is quite exciting and full of anticipation.

Mystress and I have been looking for mothers day gifts tonight..chit chatting and comparing notes and sharing ideas. Mystress has some wonderful tastes when it comes to giving gifts...her choices are very very nice.

Back to chatting with my dear sweet sexy and loving Mystress

Paladin

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Dear Mystress and Paladin, it has been a while since I have spent time reading your blog (or working on mine!) and it is wonderful to see you both still so blissfully happy after all these months. You give me something to aspire to! love, Pet XOXO

kajira robert said...

Good Eve Mystres, Paladin.

kajira robert said...

Good Eve Mystress, Paladin.
Please excuse my keyboard malfunction. ( never operator error ). :)
You give me such fantasies brother...taking Mystress shopping...driving Her around town...carring Her bags...trying to keep one eye on the road...Knowing Mystress's playful nature, that could be a challnge...
Such delicious torture...
I hope You are having a relaxing Mothers Day weekend Mystress...and wishing Y/you both the best,
Your humble servant, kajira robert

Paladin said...

Welcom back m. Yes Mystress and i are still very very happy. We are so happy to give others something to enjoy and aspire too....its very flaterring and thank you.

Welcome Robert...I am glad that our activities give you such fuel for fantasies.