Monday, May 5, 2008

Paladin's requested presence...

Paladin has as usual.. done an excellent job keeping things up here. Between more company, work and volunteer work, things have been very busy for Me.

Paladin apologizes for missing his blog on Fri nite. It is something that we have discussed several times. It is so rare for him to make any mistake.. that I don't often get the chance to 'discipline' him. And.. I do take into account all of his other...perfections. And how smoothly he runs along on his own as a submissive. There is nothing that he is lacking in. But I will still find someway to tweak him for missing on Fri. I asked him if he needed Me to pay attention to such things.. and like a good slave.. he said yes. I like to take everything into accordance with him.. the average of
perfect obedience to screw up's.. and the screw up's are so few comparatively, that I find it hard to discipline him for missing one thing.

Today's subject line today is due to Paladin referral to us seeing each other 3 times this week. Indeed.. our regular tue nite.. thur.. and at My Knights expressed request to have Paladin spend an evening with us before he and I go on our trip. So Paladin choose this Fri nite to be here.. with us.

kajira robert asked Me this morning (in a round about way).. how well does Paladin serve Me here. That is.. does he fetch My water and such. And no.. not really in the past. Paladin has not spent much time here with My Knight and I. Because I see him on weeknights the most.. it is up at his home which is much closer to his work and therefore easier for him to go to work from. I work up the hill from him.. and so his home cuts down on My commute time in the morning, which is nice. And I will readily admit.. that it is much more like a vacation when I am there at his place then here, and sometimes, what I need most, is that getaway. But I do expect.. that he will serve both My Knight and I this Fri here. Part of his.. continuing training shall we say pet?
We shall see how well he does on Fri eve. I expect he'll do as well as he does with everything else that he does. He knows that he is too look after us both when he is here, and I expect that he will do quite well at it, as well as anything that My Knight asks of him.

I hadordered My favorite movie, Amazing Grace and Chuck last week.. which is not on DVD.. so I've had to order a VHS of it.. and I will burn it onto DVD. Neither My Knight nor Paladin have seen it.. and it has just arrived today, so I can share with the two of them on Fri!

My Knight desires to spend more time with Paladin.. as he likes him quite a bit. And he desires that we spend time as a triad together. There is a Lake that My Knight desires to take us 3 to sometime in the future.. and he likes the idea of us all going there together. We will discuss the plans for it soon.

I also want to make a special note..that Fri nite is Paladin's night with his friends. It is a nite I have promised to not ask of him. But because My Knight has requested his presence.. and Paladin himself has chosen this nite to be here... and it is MUCH appreciated. I do expect it to be a very nice evening of the three of us together.

We will both have things to do on Sat ( My Knight and I are going to our first Geo Caching picnic event later in the day and Paladin has a friend to help on Sat).. so we 3 will be together Fri nite and Sat morning.. and then we will all head different directions for the rest of the weekend. Sunday being Mother's Day and all.

At the end of the month, will be Paladin and My trip to the Redwoods.. Avenue of The Giants. It will be the first time he will have ever seen them. And I look forward to it very very much. I am going to make him hug one.. and feel the energy of it. I never thought that there was anything to all that.. until a friend talked Me into doing it. And it IS true. there is something to feeling the energy of something so very much older then ourselves. And yes.. trees do have energy in them that you can feel. And this is a part of what I desire to teach Paladin. My duty has been to teach him many other things besides D/s, just as he has taught Me other things. Which to Me.. is a part of the beauty of our relationship. It is not only one dimensional. We can share many things together, and that keeps us growing and learning.

So, I wish all the best to all out there...
and hope that we all continue to grow and evolve for the best that we can be..
for ourselves.. and our loved ones.

Mystress

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Mystress...............May Your beautiful smile greet all those graced by Your presence this day and everyday.
Yesterday was magical and I thank-You Ma'am for all Your time and patience. I love our live, spontaneous chats. Random as usual but that adds to the excitement of what kinda mood Mystress is in.
Did She just win the Lotto or just open Her car insurance premium?
Life is a gamble. Thank goodness.
I will keep it short Ma'am.
or as i prefere, concise...:)
Your taking Your stallion to the Giant Red Woods...
The irony Ma'am.
Respectfully kneeling in Your Gracious service Mystress Swan, Your humble kajira, Robert