Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nuri's Post




The ever flexible nuri
from centaur to human in moments

Hello again all,

Well, SL is moving right along.   Had a fascinating visit with arnaut last nite.  He joined Lady Muse, Myself and Muse's pet for some visiting time, before coming back to My place after Muse and chyld went off to bed.    We 'visited' also with another one of Lady Muse's subs, thir there as well.   Lady Muse had asked Me to whip on him some, and being a good friend of course, I brought him back to My place, and did. *grin* 

arnaut fell into a more and more submissive role, and watched Me with thir, and wanted to participate himself.   After doing so, I offered him a  'collar of protection', which he wanted. I then offered arnaut to join My group there, The Knights of Servitude (Paladin came up with the name which has worked out quite well!) .  He could have been a 'friend of KS' or, 'Mystress's pet".  He chose the title of pet.  So, welcome to our House, aranut! He says he won't be around alot, which of course is alright, we all have our own time constraints online and real life, does have the most control of us. 

Then thir left, and then after a bit more chat arnaut... and as I was just getting ready to go to bed Myself, dear nuri showed up, whose been illl since last week.

We went for a nice ride together on her back.  I'm not sure how she did it, but we managed to end up at kajira robert's property.  Which was rather amusing.  We then teleported back home and were saying our goodnights.

Chyld was now up and came back, and so the two of them got to meet which was something I had been looking forward to very much.  We did a bit more 'visiting'.. but now, it was much later then I had planned to stay up. The two girls seemed to get on well as I thought they would, as they are both very sweet and tend to blush alot. (smiles) And.. I did give nuri a few things to blush about while chyld watched.... and... squirmed. *grin*

Nuri has some rules she is to post, as well as some 'conditions' for her online. So this post will give her a place to say some things about last nite, and to put those rules in her comments. 

Well, off to work... 
best to all,
Mystress

5 comments:

arnaut rosseau said...

Hello Mystress, sorry that I couldn't stay to meet Nuri, but it was pretty late on my end. I'll try to be their in spirit.
And also, thank you for the wonderful time last night. I enjoyed very much.

Nuri said...

I see you are trying to get me to blush more even in your blog Mystress.. succeeding too. *blush*

I believe last time I commented I somewhat cryptically mentioned some good news about some RL health issues. The end result of all my tests and such are that I am diabetic, type 2, but I might be able to beat it away still, through diet and exercise. I found this out by having extremely high blood pressure that was noted at a cholesterol screening (just fine there :) and then going to see the doctor at an emergency care clinic. The doctor had an EKG done there which was apparently done improperly, showing an anomaly for part of my heart making it seem damaged. So after other tests at the hospital, I went to see my own doctor.

Happily, the follow-up EKG there showed the first was in error and that I was fine. The bloodwork and another test by my doctor of course showed that I was diabetic. It wasn't such a shock.. I had indications I was headed that way. The only surprise to me was that apparently I had been diabetic to some degree for a long time and hadn't realized I was there yet. Now I have medication that has been amazingly successful, reducing a 4th stage hypertension BP down into the normal range.. and medication for my diabetes. Some people have expressed dismay or condolances to me.. but I am happy with the situation as is. It is much less serious that what I was worried over for a month.

Now on to other matters. I was already tired when I logged in last night to see Mystress, but I gradually woke up a bit more in her presence, extending what I thought would be only a half hour visit to 2 and a half hours. I was very happy to go for a ride with Mystress (she doing the riding of course *giggle*) and hope we get to do that more often. I do need to work on my centaur-half in SL, as its still a bit too small for Mystress, making her seat in the saddle somewhat awkward.

*blush* Yes my rules.. when I arrive in the evening, I am required to go to a certain statue Mystress has in her home, with a very large erect member raised before him.. and I don't mean an arm or a leg. There I have to ah.. impale myself so to speak, upon that large member and lock myself into the chains of the statue, to wait for Mystress's pleasure for me. Later at night, I must return to the statue and do the same thing, to go to sleep... *blush* yes I sleep impaled on a big metal statue-cock in chains...

This is in SL of course, as all of my physical presence is for Mystress, and most of my servitude. I say most of course, not all.. because she has set me a rule for RL as well. I'm not allowed to talk much of my RL, save that I have my RL situation and serve too, have a number of rules for my life that I have to obey. That anonymnity is one of them. A couple of the others that Mystress hasn't heard yet - just beause the subject didn't come up - are that I'm not allowed to wear panties or anything resembling pants.. skirts and dresses only, and nothing knee-length or longer except for special occasions. That's for going out... at home I may only wear a collar, bindings, and an apron if cooking, as long as it only covers the front of me. *blush*

Mystress though, being beautifully clever, simply as given me a couple of orders for RL... and they were added to my RL routine. *blush* One being to bring myself to orgasm each night with one of my toys, calling out her name.. and then to sleep with it still inside. This has been of great amusement to the one who gives me orders in RL. And incidentally Mystress, I am to do, to myself, whatever you want me to.. so long as it isn't dangerous or damaging. Though I am sure anything you ordered would not be. But if its painful but not damaging.. or better then I am to do it. *blush* I asked if I could... and was told I must. And keep a list. >.> We're not a hardcore bdsm couple in RL, mostly D/s, but we flirt with it. It keeps life interesting in the limited time we have together.

Anyway.. eeek. This is more than I've told anyone about myself in a long time, in a public way. I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Mystress..! Love you!

Mystress said...

It was very nice to meet you arnaut and spend time with you. Do take care and perhaps we'll see you again some time.

And to nuri... good post girl!

Mystress

Paladin said...

RL Rules.

Rl rules and obeying them is definitely one of the gifts we subs give to ourdoms. I too have some RL that i follow because Mystress has told me to and because i want to. The rules have been posted a few times before so that can easily be seenn and read.

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying my Mystress as much as I, i told you she is super :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!