Friday, April 3, 2009

White work shirt = a red butt

Good morning all,

One of Paladin's rules, is that he is not allowed to wear a white work shirt on days that I see him without permission. Why? Well, of the colors that he wears, that is My least favorite.  I like the black ones best, then the blue ones (light and dark)  and the grey ones.  And.. I like having rules for him too.   He has been very good about asking in the past.  

On Wed, he decided it he didn't want to wake Me up to ask, so he decided to wear one.  Of course, as soon as I saw his morning picture I knew.  Hmmm.   And when we got home, I mentioned it to him. That's when he said he didn't want to wake Me up, and made a decision to wear it.  

Wrong choice.

So.. he got his butt paddled pretty good, (although not too much as I was more in the mood for cuddling then spanking) and now he understands, that if he can't get a response, to not ass-u-me that he can wear it just because I've alway said yes.  In fact, it is now clarified that the answer is NO unless I say yes.  It doesn't even matter what My reason's are.. they simply are.  And that is a part of this dynamic.  He wants to give up control to Me, and so I have taken it from him, fulfilling us both.  This is a part of our symbiotic relationship.

Well, that's all for now. 
Hope everyone out there is happy and well,
Mystress


3 comments:

Nuri said...

Mmn... a spanked bottom is a happy bottom though.. or at least a happy sub. It means that you enforce your rules, and that means you care. Happy for you Paladin :)

*blows internet kisses to Mystress and Paladin*

Anonymous said...

*giggles* i was almost hoping for a picture Ma'am

Paladin said...

More pictures????? Mystress has posted more revealing pictures of me and taken endless more than i have ever ever hdone before...I am glad to do them for Mystress truly does find delight in them.