Sunday, April 5, 2009

A special thank you.

Evening all.

I hope you all are doing well and that the year has brought much happiness to date for you all. Things as always are still wonderful with my Mystress and I...plenty of happy smiles and wonderful times.

Even with some challenges of late Mystress seems to be keeping her spirits up much easier of late and for this i must send out a special thank you to both my sisiters that server Mystress with me. You two deliver such wonderful service to my Mystress and keep her spirirts up and happiness flowing. Of course the thanks extends to my brother in service too...your service and entertainment are as always noted and appreciated.

I am glad you guys are having such a blast in SL. Its a great place to unwind and relax and experience the environment fully amongst a bunch of friends. If it wouldn't mean 15 hour days in front of a computer i'd join you guys much more than I do, but in my abscence i can rest easy knowing that you all are entertaining my Mystress to such wonderful levels...and not only Mystress, but Lady Muse too. Its wonderful to have one great Mystress but you guys are fortunate to have two and that is something to be cherished.

So again, a special thank you to all the family memebers and keep up the fun and entertainment.

Love to my Mystress

Paladin

No comments: