Monday, March 30, 2009

Wolf


Hello friends....tis a sad day... 

Friends near and far knew the tail of Wolf.. the tiny girl chihuahua that our son found mostly dead by a river a about 3 years ago now.  His big cats would eat her, and dogs were not allowed where he lived.  So.. he asked us to take her till we could find a home.  Well, after a few days of being very quiet curled up on the couch... we decided to keep her ourselves. She was so tiny.. 3.7 lbs.. so we named her Wolf.  She was smaller then our older kitty who though she was a measly but un-irritating  rat.  But. they came to love each other. And when we got kitty Leo.. he was tinier then even she was, crawling under her tiny belly. 

well.. Wolf had a heart problem and had been especially ill the past few weeks, but we hoped the antibiotics would help her.  But this morning.. she sat outside in the sun for a long time. Then she came in,  and standing next to her food bowl she just... fell over. My Knight and I knelt and gave her Reiki as she took her last breaths.  *sad sigh* and now.. she's buried by the river.. full circle.. back at our son's house.

Robert was in Sl, I was chatting with him when it happened, and then when I came back.. He stayed with Me as long as he could. and also came dear Lady Muse and chyld... and they sat and comforted Me with much love and let Me play all the utube videos I had that fit. and it turned out I had several.. and so.. above is the pic I took of that... 

I had just posted last nite about Second Life.. and the connections there. I am so very grateful
for the chance to be with those that are so dear and kind.

To Wolf.. who I hope is running happily through fields of carnitas.

to all.. 
squeeze your pets for us tonight, and appreciate their magical qualities.
Mystress


3 comments:

kajira robert said...

Hello Mystress
So sorry to hear about little Wolfy Ma'am.
I know she comforted You as much as You comforted her.
She was the princess of the house on her red blanket and king of the backyard.
My prayers are with You Mystress and Your Knight.
Your humble pet, Robert

Dominant Muse said...

My dear friend,
My thoughts are with you. I know what it's like to lose a loved one (yes a pet too). I was glad to be there for you and hold your digital hand. I know it is felt in your heart as was your sadness felt in mine. My thoughts are with you today as always, but today they have loving healing energy as well.

be well,

Dominant Muse (LadyMuse)

Paladin said...

It was a sad day indeed. For those that had the chance to meet Wolf and for those that just heard of Wolf...we all know she was a pleasure to be around and will be missed..