Sunday, April 26, 2009

A good week.

This week promises to be wonderful for i get to see my lovely Mystress not only twice, but for the whole wonderful weekend.

Mystress and I are also spending Cinco De Mayo weekend together and are attending a play party on Saturday. It shall be great times for all and I know Mystress is looking forward to getting back into the flow of things with the group.

We hope things are still going will with all our guests. We shall be sending out happy thoguhts to all and wishful happy thinking.

3 comments:

arnaut rosseau said...

I hope you and Mystress have a wonderful time.
May I be so bold as to ask how one celebrates Cynco di Mayo? I know it's a Mexican celebration of defeating the French and that the Americans took it up because you were never to keen on the French, but how do you celebrate it? As a Canadian, we don't have Cynco di Mayo because it would be politically unsavy for us to insult the French. We have some issues of our own with them up here.
Well, I'm sorry if that was to rambling and repetitive. Let's just hope I did it in a Gertrude Stein sort of way.

Mystress said...

Arnaut,

Mostly it seems to be an excuse to drink margarita's and eat mexican food! And used for party theme's as this one will be. Wondering still how to dress Paladin up for the party. *grin* Maybe paint him in the colors of the Mexican flag, which are the colors they asked us to wear. We'll see.....

Best to all,
Mystress

Anonymous said...

ooh i havn't had margerita's in ages! I cannot wait to hear all about hte party Ma'am :)