Sunday, April 12, 2009

A tolerating Mystress

A special appreciation goes out to my dear Mystress for the couple weeks that have passed. I have been working very long hours and even some weekends to bring the end to a project which shall end in 2 more long nights.

Throughtout this time Mystress has been very tolerable to the hours and my inconviniences through out and for that i am very grateful. Those nights i had to work late and Mystress was still able to come around meant much to me for as i told Mystress, I'd rather have Mystress there to keep me company that cancel our nights for they do mean much to me.

As i told Mystress today, only a couple more evenings of late work then things are back to 100% normal. I do owe Mystress a lobster dinner for all her patience which i shall happily deliver. Thank you Mystress for being so understanding and special

Paladin

No comments: