Sunday, April 19, 2009

Evening to All

Evening All..

Just a short post tonight...been working all day so my brain is a touch squishy. Mystress reminded me of a movie thats coming on tonight we both want to watch so i'll settle in to watch that soon.

Btw...Mystress's new puppy is a little cute one. Very very tiny and shy at first but quickly warms up. Seems like i will be the one to play fight with her and get her all riled up and then Mystress comes in and calms her down :) She does this cute little bark/attack thing and tries to fight your hand...very funny.

As always we wish the best to all our guests. Special shout out to all the SL friends....hope you guys still having fun.

Paladin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww the puppy sounds so cute.

*waves to paladin*

arnaut rosseau said...

bark attack? Now I'm a bit frightened. I'm sorry but dogs of whatever size scare me. What movie is it your both watching may I ask?

Paladin said...

The puppy is cute indeed....such a good nature and fits in with Mystress perfectly.