Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Service

Good evening all our dear friends.

We hope all is going well with our dear friends. We hope the visists are going well, the experiences enjoyed and the service cherished.

I cherish my days in the service of Mystress each and every day. It brings much joy to me and the smiles and happiness to my dear Mystress. are so rewarding. I am sure all our subby guests can agree that having found the right mystress and servicing them are rewards one can only cherish.

Much love to all our guests.

Paladin

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

I'd like to give a shout out to Mystress's youngest, cutiest and probably most spoiled pet.
Also probably the only pet of Her's allowed to sit on Mystress's lap and get her belly rubbed, her ears scratched and her hair brushed by Mystress herself.
Happy Birthday Pikie.
Respectfully, Mystress's pet, robert.. :)