Monday, January 18, 2010

Our toe socks...


Hello again friends,

Yes.. I did take pictures. *smiles* His are the striped ones.. the others, Myne are the yin/yang ones. You can see that his don't fit very well.. at least the toe parts. But the rest does, and he assures Me that he'll wear them.

I had him sit and close his eyes.. and the, put the super soft socks in his hands.. he made something like a muffled sigh... and then I explained to him, that he owns nothing in these colors.. (few men do I think) and these were just a bit of something different.

When I had him open his eyes, he held them, totally stunned. Silent. Not even a squeak. He looked at the socks.. and then his feet... I helped him put them on, which is when we noted that indeed, the toe parts are too small for him.. so I told him they looked like pink claws.. I told him I'd put My socks on too. and so I did.. and so friends, now you all get to see the cute pic of pet and Me in our socks. *smiles*
It was nice to be cuddled with him in the rain storm last nite, and as his plane didn't leave until 1pm today, he didn't have to be up at the normal 6:30am. Instead, we got up around 8.. pet made lovely cinnabun rolls (and this time, he did put the frosting on AFTER he cooked them)
We got to cuddle some before he was off to the airport.
I had luch with a friend, and then came back to pet's and My home. Got some things straightened up that I'd wanted to do.. a bit of a surprise to him when he gets home. A few less things he'll have to do after a rough week on the road.
Well, I have other things to tend to.. Sir Robert to visit with in Second Life.
Take care all, and best to all in all ways,
Mystress

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

A pictures worth a thousand words ... or in this case ... ten pretty pink piggies.
If Mystress hadn't told me Herself, i would harbor the beleif that brother was in a coma when this foto was taken. Or Mystress had become a master at Photoshop. But there it is in vivid kodachrome pink pastel proof. I now beleive in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy and that theres truly a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Ok, maybe thats a little exagerated, but i do beleive theres a good chance to get him in that rainbow wig and red nose for halloween this year. :) Respectfully, Mystress Swans pet, robert