Sunday, January 10, 2010

Settling into a new year

With the new year under way..Mystress and I are settling into another year together. Old activities are still practiced...new places enjoyed...and growing together still a central theme. A special thank you to my Mystress again for being my sweet Mystress. I can not imnagine any other coming anywhere close to what you do for me. The lessons you share be it cooking, or stretching my horizons or just hot to be more open are appreciated tremendously. I feel this year is going to be a special one for us, not sure why, but i just do, going into 3 years of full service and you know what they say, threes a charm :)

Loves, kisses and much hugs to my sweet Mystress.

Paladin

2 comments:

The Enchanted Ranger said...

Happy New year to both of you. Enjoy this time, as it is special, and your relationship seems remarkable...

Mystress said...

Thank you for your kind words Ranger.. we deeply appreciate our relationship with each other and know it is unique to us. Paladin has been a loyal and dedicated slave and I am well blessed to have him.

I wish the same wonderful relationship for all that are out there, that the two of us share. Each is different and yet right for each other.

Smiles,
Mystress