Friday, January 22, 2010

A Peaceful Week at the Castle & Paladin's Tools...


Hello again readers,

Well.. the end of the week is here, and in a few hours My dearly beloved pet be winging his way back home finally. And I'll head back to My own home so that he'll be able to decompress alone after a solid week of being around people all the time with no break
.
I ended up spending the week at his place, as My Knight's sub has been going through a very rough time, and it seemed like a good time to give them some quality time alone together. I would never impose on Paladin by being at his home this much if he was here. He needs his alone time, and after a quiet week here, I understand even better. I realized it has been years and years since I had any real time alone. And it's been a relaxing and enjoyable experience. My own home always seems to have something going on. Company dropping by, the dog or cat needing someting, or My Knight to tend to. Pet's home has a different, quiet energy to it, certaily a reflection of who he is as a man. He likes living alone, and the aloneness refuels him to deal with his work which can be extremely intensive. I think that he's gotten used to My being around though, and it has been odd to be here without his dear presence. His neighborhood is much quieter as well. My house has a firehouse right around the block, so we often hear the bells and sirens. This house is very very quiet. I know I keep using that word, but its quite true. A good friend and fellow Reiki Master summed it up earlier this summer when she came to visit Me here with Paladin. As she layed back on his couch and spread her arms out, she said spontaneously "Why would you ever want to leave here?" She was speaking of the wonderful relaxing energy that Paladin has infused his home with.

While I have worked all week, its been a quiet change to come home to this empty house. Nothing moves or happens unless I do it. I find I live pretty simply on My own. A bowl of soup and some crackers for dinner, and I'm good. Used one cup, one bowl, and one glass pretty much. Just washed them out and used them again.

I have used this opportunity to spruce the place up a bit. It's been six months now since Paladin bought his house and he's been busy most of the time with critital projects he wanted to get done. That leaves some small things around the edges that built up some. Soooo.. now, much of that is taken care of. *smiles* He sent Me a touching txt earlier in the week saying he was glad I was here to take care of our 'castle.' Indeed. We've had terrible storms and each morning and evening I've checked the fence lines to be sure none have blown down. There was a tree at a nearby park that blew down, and when I sent Paladin a pic of it, he reflected My feelings, that it was't on our or someone else's house. Have had to put the cover on the bbq several times as well. But again, it's all been an enjoyable experience.

While cleaning up the coffee table last nite, I noted that pet seemed to have collected his pocket knives all in one place. I couldn't resist a picture of them all gathered together. I find them very sexy. Not your grandpa's pocket knife for sure. They remind Me of him. Sleek and sexy, curving and... hard. A bit of useful art. Paladin always has one in his pocket when he is here, but with security at the airport and such, I think he decided to just leave them all behind. I knew he had a couple, but I'd never seen them all together. I know of them, because no matter what I might need done, Paladin has a tool for it. *grin* He is exceptionaly profficient in their use as well. He has related to Me that one way his rugby coach kept the team in shape in the off season, was to have them working on building houses with him. "Here's a shovel kid, you four go dig a swimming pool'. lol.. but he says he also learned many skills that have been helpful in owning his own home now. Anyways.. whenever I need something done, he whips out a tool of some sort and then proceeds to use them quite expertly. It's really amazing. I know that whatever might happen to Me, he is prepared to use all of his skills to solve whatever problem I might have.

In many ways, Paladin is like his 'knives' which you can see are more then just a knife. More like 'Swiss' knives.. I forget what he calls his gadgets. But.. like his tools, he has many many uses. A software engineer with a Master's in Business Management he has excellent buisness skills in addition to his household skills. He's a level 2 Reiki practioner, and very energy aware and savy, and a talented gamer as well. He is big and strong, yet soft in heart and charmingly passionate. And, he uses all his tools with great ability. He is always totally self confident in all that he does as well, and prides himself on doing things well. I find all this very erotic. One of My favorite things to do to him is to tap one of his biceps a couple times.. he most always rolls his eyes (which is part of our fun relationship and playing with each other), but he very obligingly makes a muscle for Me.. and I run My hands over it. It's a nice, big strong one, pure masculine strength. and amazingly erotic. He has to hold the pose till I tap the muscle again. I sigh happily. Myne.. all Myne...

With no machoness or attitude in him at all, he is still the most masculine man I have ever known. When he comes and kneels naked with collar in hand, and looks into My eyes and pledges his mantra, its more then enough to create a bathtowel sized puddle. His sign is Leo, and I belive it is that coiled might within him that he exudes.

Speaking of multi talented.. and Leo's.. I want to also thank and mention kajira Robert (also a Leo) as well and his help and talents in Second Life. He has taught himself many things there, from building things from scratch, to adjusting them to the millimeter in their places. Whenever I have a problem there he figures it out! He is not always available at My 'beck and call' as he has many friends in Second Life now as well, and I don't wish to be rude by demanding his presence, unless something happens and I really do NEED him for something, and then he will drop whatever he is doing and come to My aid. He also goes out of his way to help Me with anything that I might need assistance with. My lands in Second Life have increased in size and scope, and he's been an excellent help there in keeping an eye on things and with useful ideas. I want a dance floor built in the sky, and there he is to do it.. I need a wall covering the ugly getto nextdoor moved and changed, and he's there to do it. He is most always there for Me, and we have been able to spend some extra time there this week. He is part of a vampire/lycan game there, and can always tell Me when someone's been drinking My blood. Charming I'm sure. It's been seven years that I have owned him now.. and while we have had our ups and downs, in the end, he is devoted and loyal to Me and I deeply appreciate it. He rarely leaves SL without telling Me he loves Me and sending Me kisses. *smiles* It's good to be Mystress. And.. no joking. it is. Really. I am blessed with two wonderfully devoted pets. There are a couple others in the virtual stable, but they are not around much and more 'pets-in-training 'then reliable ones. But between Paladin in real life, and kajira Robert in Second Life, I am well taken care of.
When Robert lived with us for a while last year, he was a most amazing visitor and slave. Most always ahead of Me in knowing what I wanted or needed. And I am glad that our tie has remained strong when he had to leave. And I am glad that My two pets have become good friends and I much enjoy their teasing back and forth, and they way they give credit and thanks to each other.

Well, off to get ready to head home....

best wishes to all,
a happy and well loved Mystress

1 comment:

kajira robert said...

Very nice to hear You got a mini-vacation Mystress. Thank You for all the praise and i hope brother makes it back safe and sound. Kyss's Myss's