Thursday, January 7, 2010

The New Year

Greetings dear readers to what we all hope will be a wonderful New Year. Tis off to a good start for sure.

Our special little family was all gathered for the holiday. My pet in his restraints and collar, My Knight and his sub as well. We all had a wonderful time laughing and sharing the evening . It's rare that all four of us are together at the same time because we all have such different schedules, but we all get on very well when we do. This was the 2nd New Years that we all shared together (the 3rd with Paladin) and I'm sure there will be many more tom come.

Tis 2.5 years for pet and I, and about 1.5 for My Knight and his sub. She is also his legal secretary which of course calls for all sorts of comparisons to the movie Secretary. Although she's not nearly as good at manovering with stocks on as Lee Holloway was. *grin* Still. .. she's mostly a good girl.. althoguh Paladin is much more obedient then she is.

As Paladin wrote, we did have a wonderful. although low key time. Several of us still getting over a nasty chough did sent us off to bed before the midnite hour. Which was rung in with much cuddles.. and.. pet's own brand of 'fireworks' *grin* yes.. we'll call it that for now. They seemed to blast off at the same time the fireworks outside were going off. Nothing like audience participation I say!

Since the New Year also means new starts.. My reign as logan's Mystress was short lived. Knowing a dear dear friend who has been seeking a male sub.. and their subsequent introduction to each other and their geographic closeness made it seem reasonable to release him to Her for Her possible consideration. I wish them both well with all My heart. and hope against all hopes that he might turn out to be for Her as My beloved Paladin has been to Me.

I also thank Robert for his well wishes in his congradulations of My finished 'project'.. tis a book I have been working on for some 8 years which is now finally finished and published. Since it ties in to who I am, I am not naming it here publicly. tis not a D/s book, but a autobiography I have worked on with someone else. But it has been a huge and long ongoing thing, and now we move into the marketing phase. Goodnes. so many choices to make. the type and size and style of font and paragraphs and such. Whew.... but to hold the finished book in My hands just before Christmas... was a huge gift, and a relief.

WEll, time for Me to sign off and head off to work.. In closing, we wish the best to all our readers for the New Year, and hope that new dreams will be fulfilled and joy will be bountiful. We shall make the best of all that we have, and wish the same for our beloved readers.

All good thoughts to all,
Mystress

No comments: