Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines Day Appreciation

Greetings Dear R/readers,

First, a warm thanks to kajira robert for the wonderful Valentines decorations that he left for me at one of my places in Second Life. Took another friend asking if I'd been to the castle yet, and when I teleported to the library, after a few moments, that same friend sent another inworld im asking if I'd been downstairs yet.. which I hadn't... so down I went. And there was this amazing display!
It Was Stunning!

I had a wonderful Valentines weekend at Paladins, complete with lobster dinner. We did it on Sunday though as we'd never cooked lobster tail before and wanted plenty of time to get it right. That and giant artichokes. Yummy. And Tuxedo cake for desert. We happen to luck out in that our Safeway stores had the tails on sale for $6 each. So we splurged and got 6 of them. They were a decent size, and it was the first time I think either of us actually got enough. We reckon we got out of it for about the price of one fancy lobster dinner out and we enjoyed looking up the recipe for it as well. I got us a steamer basket for while we were out shoppign at a wonderful Korean market we found. So he learned how to pressure cook the artichokes and the next day, steam corn instead of boiling it. *shivers slightly* Yeah, I know..what can I say, I prefer my corn crisp.

Paladin gave me a lovely gift, that came with the dearest card.. it said:
To my dear Mystress,
may our two hearts always be one,
Paladin




So very lovely and so touching and surprising.. I think the Brits call it gobsmacked.

So I want to give a extra special thank my two dear subs for their love and devotion.. and how they both make me smile and laugh. and are there for me when I need them.

Best to all from our family to yours...
Mystress

1 comment:

kajira robert, Mystress Swans Pet said...

Hello Mystress.
Thank You for all the praise Ma'am. I hope you enjoyed Your weekend and Your special Day Mystress.
Love the pic btw Ma'am. :)
Kyss's Myss's.
Kneeling in Your Gracious service Mystress Swan, Your humble pet robert