Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kicking butt and protecting Mystress.

Good afternoon to all our lovely friends and guests. Why is it time moves so fast :) Can you all believe its almost March already, wow is all i got to say.

A special welcome to our new readers. You guys have given my dear Mystress so much more material to read, analyze and to some degree , put in play :) My Mystress is an avid learner and takes every opportunity to read and learn from others. Whenever Mystress does this, she always put her personal style on it and makes it truly her own but still, kudos are deserved where they belong too so thank you to all our new guests, and for all the information you have shared with us.

One of the series of posts my Mystress did enjoy very much were the boot week posts. Mystress shared the posts with me each night and asked my opionions and thoughts on all the lovely postings. I must say there were bunches of them posted, each with their unique personality. Perhaps they reflected the wearers mood, or tduty, or perhaps they were really random. Whatever the reason, each boot and reason for owning them reflected on the owner. Mystress asked me which boot i liked, and i answered, something strong and rugged. Why i answered this way is most likely from my duty to Mystress. I am the protector and paladin for Mystress, something i vow everyday in my mantra to Mystress. Its a duty i take very seriously and enjoy each and every moment of it. So because of this duty to my Mystress, at times i feel the need to be very strong and rugged for my Mystress, and hence my selection of boot style below.




Perhaps my dear Mystress will regail us with her choice of boot and what it means to her :) I would be very interested in hearing that and i bet her choice of boots, as his her choice of anything, will be truly wonderful.

In loving protection and service of Mystress.

Paladin

2 comments:

Mick Collins said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed out boot week extravaganza.

Molly and Mick

Donna said...

I love your boot choices, especially the first pair. Bill would look very nice in those and, as you say, they are just right for a protector.

Hugs,
Donna