Sunday, February 20, 2011

Catching Up

Good day Dear friends and guests.

Well its been sometime since i posted last, not because i lost interest or forgot, but rather because for the last two weekends, Mystress has shared her lovely presence with me and for that i am very very happy.

The first weekend was our Superbowl weekend. We have done this the last couples year and i think every year we have been together. Its a lovely day of giggles, snacks, cuddles and wonderful time together. The new tradition Mystress has implemented definitely makes pets want a low scoring game :) I'd suggest watching soccer for the 0-0 games but i think that would just get a spanking regardless. :)

The much more important time together was our Ventines Weekend. We were together full time from Friday to Tuesday and it was lovely lovely lovely. We did some work together around the house, and caught up on our shows as well as many trips out to dinner and stores to plan our projects. It was, in one word, SUPERDUPERAMAZINGANDSOSOWONDERFUL. Well i had to combine SUPER DUPER AMAZING AND SO WONDERFUL in one word becuase any other single word wouldnt sum it up. Another great thing about our times together is we always try and learn something new, like whats the best way to cook lobsters. Mystress always hunt down wonderful recipies then we work on them together...and together is the best part of it. Then when we get it all done, we sit back and enjoy our discoveries. Its great to experience these activities with me dear sweet Mystress.

We already have out next activity planned. We are going to go to a convention in town to plan our summer projects. I am looking forward to that as we have similar tastes and can come up with some wonderful combinations of items. We will give all our friends an update when the time comes.

Have a wonderful day friends and family members. A big Kudos to Brother for such a wonderful Valentines day suprise for Mystress. We are so priviledged to be in the service of Mystress.

Paladin

7 comments:

kajira robert, Mystress Swans Pet said...

Hello brother ...
So right you are.
It is always a joy to serve our wonderful, beautiful,gracious Mystress.
And thxs for the kudos.
Enjoy brother.
Mystress Swan's humble pet robert

Donna said...

I am new to your blog, having found my way here from Under Contract To My Wife. I am the Donna who enjoys commenting and bantering with WC.

I read through some of your older posts and felt drawn to do more than lurk, so I offer greetings and good thoughts to you and to all in your extended family.

Donna

Donna said...

Your Mystress expressed an interest in boots so I wanted to send a link I came across today. While very expensive, they are fun to admire. http://www.petersheppard.com.au/ProductBrowse.aspx?catid=1

Mystress said...

Hello Donna, Thanks for writing.. and welcome to the blog! So glad you dropped by.

I certainly recognize you from UCTMW Headquarters where I have quite enjoyed the friendly teasing back and forth.

And your right, that site has some wonderful if not expensive boots. I really did love Molly's Spanish boots best though.. truly drool worthy!

Hello back to all over at UTCMW,
take care and good thoughts,
Mystress

Mick Collins said...

Boots:
Yes, love them! Always have. Sadly I can't wear them everyday in my current City/Work, but a girl can dream. The two-colored pair I bought on a recent biz trip in Nashville. My fav on line site is Cavenders. They have everything and are well priced. I am a bit of a bore and have many, but they are almost all black or brown. I have coveted a pair of turquoise boots for a long time - someday will do it.
love
molly

Paladin said...

A special welcome to Donna and Mick and Molly, its always so wonderful to have new guests post and get involved. It definitely is a wonderful treat when such interactions occur for it gives my Mystress and I wonderful topic of conversation when together.

Please do enjoy your stay and dont be strangers.

Paladin said...

Brother, i count the days of service with hapiness in my heart every day....mmmmm