Saturday, February 5, 2011

He Makes Me Laugh!

Hello readers,

Just a short post for the moment.. but I was curious as to if other pets make their Owner's laugh.. or visa versa?

What brought my curiosity about was that the other night, I forget what it was that I told him not to do that he did, tickling me or something. And I said, 'okay, what punishment should you get for that?" and without missing a beat he looks up at me, grins and says "Kisses Mystress".... and looks at me with such a puppy dog face that I dissolved into laughter, some back and forth banter followed that made me laugh even harder.. and by the time I finally stopped, I couldn't get the gumption up to discipline him. I remember wanting to, but he kept me laughing so hard with each quip that in the end, I just gave up on the idea.. having forgotten what it was in the first place. I know I don't need a reason to do whatever I wish with him, but I do tend to be fair minded and I prefer to know what it is I am disciplining him for when I am going to. So.. in the end, it amused me to just let it go. But he knows.. he may not always be so lucky.

I find this is something that I actually value in Paladin.. his ability to be look so dang innocent sometimes and save his cute ass from a tanning by making me laugh so hard I forget what it was. In this world of turmoil and strife, being able to laugh that hard and freely is a wonderful thing.

So, if you'd like a post a comment about humor in your relationship, we'd sure like to hear them.

To those that care, Happy Superbowl Day. Think pet will get a few ass smacks every time someone scores. We'll hope its not too high a game for his butts sake. ;) Followed by a new episode of Glee... ah.. the torture to poor poor Paladin. *grin* Maybe a sore ass will keep his mind off the show.

Best to all out there...
Mystress

2 comments:

Mick Collins said...

AS you may tell from our blog, humour is a kep part of life here at the UCTMW World HQ. and if a laugh can get Mistress in a better mood, and less likely to come down hard on her Slave.... well, I'd be crazy not to use whatever I have in my arsenal, wouldn't I?

Mick

Mystress said...

Hello again Mick, and yes you would be I expect. I also find intelligence highly sensual and pet (much like you I gather) is also skilled in using that tool a well to dodge what might be coming his way. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. * wink wink*. Works out great for me though either way. It's good to be Queen.
Mystress