Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thank you to Mystress

Good evening all.

Well half a month gone already in 2011, wow. I feel another super fast year this year yet that doesnt bother me at all. Why, for it will be another wonderful year in teh presence of Mystress. Mmmm i do so love being with my dear Mystress and being in her service.

Today my dear Mystress came to visit to take part in another of our yearly rituals. We have grown to enjoy wacking the wild plants each year, to cut them all down and ready them for the next year. Then we treat them all miracle grow and see how big we can get them :) It may sound silly but its the rituals Mystress and I keep dear. They instill bonding moments and bring us together and each time we practice them it brings us closer. So take each activity into view, and realize, that even the simplest activity can lead to a wonderful ritual that you can relish in each time you practice it.

So to my Mystress, thank you so much for helping today. I cherish our activities and enjoy the time together immensly.

Paladin

2 comments:

rené said...

Yes, you are right about that you can make even everyday actions special in paying attention to it. You have got a nice ritual with the plants.
I wish your Mystress and you a great 2011.

rené

Mystress said...

Welcome to our blog rene', and thank you for your kind comment.

You are quite right about our ritual with the plants, and with other things as well. They don't have to be complex by any means, but being consistent does help a lot to keep things going.

I think my personal favorite ritual is when I tell him to 'assume the position' most nites after he brushes his teeth and is waiting for me. I must admit I like knowing he is laying there under the covers, naked except for his collar and restraints..spread eagle, blindfold on.. usually music playing.. flameless candle flickering... and I take my time with own nite time rituals so that he has plenty of time to shift gears and fall more into sub space. MMMmm, yummy.

It would be interesting what rituals others have that they enjoy.

Thank you also for your well wishes, and we send them back to you with the hopes that your wishes for yourself come true as well.

Mystress