Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Connection to details

Greetings readers,

Last week I got a txt from pet in the evening, around 5:16 'am running a bit late'. Now the thing about this text is that he didn't send it on one of the nights where I am waiting at his house for him to get home. Nope.. I was at my own place watching the news. So.. the interesting thing about that text, was that even though his time had no direct impact on me or my evening, or an our evening, he was still letting me know he was leaving work late. Its this depth of connection that I deeply appreciate from him.

I had not done lots of texting before meeting pet, I think he was already using it more then I from the text connections he shares with his friends. But since collaring him, it's become something of an electronic leash. He checks in regularly and if he's up to something interesting, he'll send pictures. Well, and then of course, sometimes he's required to send pics. And he seems generally able to rise to the occasion when needed to send them. (insert wicked grin here)

It's wonderful to be able to be so connected even when we are apart, and I deeply appreciate knowing that he is only a few keystrokes away any time I need him.

This is a short post as I'm running a bit late and on way to see kajira robert in second life.

Safe Paths and Well Wishes to all out there,
Mystress

No comments: