Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tasks from Mystress

Good Evening All

The year has started anew and we hope that it has started off well for all our friends and guests. I dont believe Mystress and I can complain much other than about alittle craziness. I hope that even that will clear in the near future and the year turns out to be a promising onw like the signs seem to indicate it will.

Mystress has tasked me with finding some songs and lyrics that describe our relationship. I have a few in mind that describe our feelings for one another. I shall keep you all informed on what my dear Mystress thinks.

Today we had our annual, take down the xmas decorations get together. We pulled them all down and packed them into the boxes for next year. Its wonderful to have activities we share with each other each and every year and i look forward to them each year. While i was about i did some chores for my dear Mystress to rest her back. Ended up fixing the video camera, cable box and got a new cover on Mystress's iPhone. Then we were off to have a lovely lunch before parting ways to get some individual chores done.

Now i write my post and wait for tomorrow, till my dear Mystress is once again here with me, in our home.

Paladin

No comments: