Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mystress Back to Old Self

Good evening all.

The year zips by and i am happy to say my dear Mystress is well on her way to being back to her wonderful self. With the inuries in the past and healing moving on, my wonderful Mystress has once again got her wonderful step back.

Perhaps to fast :) I keep reminding Mystress to take it easy still but Mystress knows best and i trust her decisions in what she does. I am just happy to have my Mystress back to her wonderful self. Infact even when Mystress is under the eather or sore, she still is a barrel of fun, just alittle slower.

We now start the countdown to the first big day of the year for us, Valentines. I have put my request fr time with Mystress in and hope that i will be trated to Mystress's company. Once bonus is Valentines falls on our night together so mmmm. Looking forward to my Mystress's answer.

Best wishes to all our lovely guests, new and old. Please do enjoy your stay and time with us and as always, feel free to contact us.

Paladin

No comments: