Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Friends...

Greetings Friends and readers,

Things are still getting sorted out in our new home. The local community on Fet Life here, has really, really stepped up I gotta say. On Sunday, Aphy1 and Mr.Fixxit whom we'd met when we came for our visit in Jan, and on Sunday, bless their hearts, they came over and helped us build and assemble 3 full bedrooms of furniture. We started around 9 and went until almost 5. We'd saved some bucks and got some extra pieces by buying it online from a local place and getting it all delivered in boxes and needing some assembly, rather then all finished and placed by movers. But it was a great day and a lot of fun. And Mr,Fixxit strongly approves of the new Mystress room. Done in dark, simply carved wood, it has 4 posts that are taller then Paladin, and his arms stretch waaaaaay up. We got the set to match my grandmothers and mothers dark carved wood chest.

Yesterday, also from Fet Life, Thwap and his lovely and cute subby wife Ravish came over and helped me move all the extra boxes out of the Mystress room, and even better, get the pantry unpacked and set up. Now THAT's practicality in the D/s community! After, I did pull out our toy "backpack" (at which they both laughed, seems they have a very like looking kinky backpack of their own.) Thwap couldn't resist trying out my dollar store wooden spatula over Ravish's cute backside and he had her squirming most adorably. They had planned to leave early, but they decided to wait to meet Paladin, and the four of us had a great chat before they had to leave for a munch, and we needed dinner and groceries.

Tonight, we go off to our first local munch at a Starbucks about 45 mins away. Aphy1 and Mr.Fixxit will be saving us a place. Paladin is on call, so he'll have to bring his laptop just in case. Looks like many newbies are showing up and will be a group of around 20. Then we're going to dinner after with A nd Mr. F.

When we lived separately, our social activities were few and far between, now, with all the new friends and help, we are happily busier.

Living full time with Paladin in our new life.... we both love it. Just... Love it. last nite, after we came back from shopping, we went for a swim with the changing pool light colors, we found the most private places in the pool. It was too chilly for me to really enjoy it, but I know soon enough, I'll wish it was cooler. But then, there will be some skyclad swimming for sure!

Tomorrow, Aphy1 and Mr.Fixxit are coming to pick up the extra fridge that we had, and we hope stay for dinner. Then on Sat Lady D and the dear friends that she has been staying with will all come over for swimming and BBQ. Whew! Lady D will spend the night, and we'll take her back on Sunday.

And, tomorrow, at 3 I have my first appointment with my new Vet Center therapist. I am slightly apprehensive about it... Someone else new I have to share some ugly past events with.... to get help and better. She says there is a women's group too, and I am looking forward to it. Still, a bit apprehensive.

I will go with the flow whatever happens, as this mantra of Paladin's has been helping me get through an awful lot. As has he. There are not words, that describe how happy I am in this new life with him. 24/7 with him....is more then I'd even dreamed. And in this wonderful new to us home, and life. Its all.. just.. still.. an ongoing amazement. It seems like no matter what we are doing, we enjoy it very much together. And he has great taste for setting up this place. We still have lots of boxes still to unpack, but we are making great progress. Today, I take a day off from it. My back is a tiny bit sore and so no moving of boxes today. Just catching up on the net and relaxing.

I hope all are well out there, and I'll go check out the other blogs. Paladin has not had any chance to write for a bit, what with the crazy schedule, and we'll see how the weekend goes.
He'll be back when things settle back down some.

Best to all,
and
safe paths...
Mystress



3 comments:

Sue said...

It seems that your new life is full and rich and very busy. I am so glad. I hope that your new therapist turns out to be a great help and gift in your life.

All the best,
swan

mouse said...

Mystress Ma'am,

It's so great to hear that your adjusting, making new friends. Hope you had fun at the munch, and that you're new therapist worked out ok.

Very big hugs coming your way...
mouse

Mystress said...

Thank you dear friends for your kind support!!!

Swan, we are happy and busy

mouse, We did have fun at the munch.. nice folks and new friends.

And to you both... my new doc J, is a very nice lady. I look forward to the new women's MST group she is putting me in also.

Good thoughts and energy like from you guys, is some of the best support and help I can get.

Big hugs,
Mystress